Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

FREE CAR GIVEAWAY - get 'em while you can

If you newer guys need cars, I will be giving away over 500 starting today. Most are stock class D or C. Just a few rules...... #1. Don't beg for a specific car, you get what I feel like giving away. #2. Don't ask me to sit online for an hour while you lose your connection or argue with your wife. Tell me you are there for a free car and hit the pink button, that's it. #3. Take 2 minutes and make a post here saying you got something. That's it, it is time for me to move on and rather than sell stuff I would rather just give it all away. Catch me online, same name as here. GOLDTOP1955
Prev1

Comments

• JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    What a great person here folks. Sad to see you go.
  • bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Hooked me up with a 1646 mustang gt, sorry to see a legit guy leave, best of wishes to u
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Ahem, I wouldn't mind any car lmao, I'm on now if you don't mind... I am a pro (in trading not racing... No way)
  • HRC RacingHRC Racing Registered Users 4 Posts
    He is legit. He just gave me a civic rated at 1648.

Thanks
  • ALAN RACESALAN RACES Registered Users 123 Posts
    Thanks for the car. Bumppp
  • GLITCHED OUTGLITCHED OUT Registered Users 205 Posts
    can i get one IGN: GLITCHED OUT
  • StevoVIIIStevoVIII Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thank you for the civic's!!! Very LEGIT!!!! You're AWESOME!!!!
  • AlvahoeAlvahoe Registered Users 194 Posts
    Gave me a civic thanks alot bro! Legit dued
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    If you're having a problem adding me as a friend, it is because my garage is too big. Nothing I can do to correct it until the amount of cars goes down.
  • FLT1PFLT1P Registered Users 119 Posts
    Legit dude thanks for the civic
  • turbootjeturbootje Registered Users 7 Posts
    100% legit, Thanx for the civic
  • xavi€rxavi€r Registered Users 106 Posts
    I just got a civic thanks a lot
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Goldtop was the first guy I ever dealt with on this game...he is 100% legit...if he says he'll do it it's done... : )

• DigitalDanyDigitalDany Registered Users 50 Posts
    thanks for the civic 100% legit
  • RaiiN15RaiiN15 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you and I got a civic
  • King InvictusKing Invictus Registered Users 18 Posts
    thank you sir
  • TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Thx for civic man
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    damn...it keeps kicking me out when i go to your page :(
  • jordondjordond Registered Users 4 Posts
    thank you so much bro, i love you (no homo) he gave me civic a car ive been trying to trade for all day!
    damn...it keeps kicking me out when i go to your page :(
    please add me ign venum 671
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I had so many PM's coming in, it crashed my game!!!! If I didn't get a chance to give you one tonight, don't worry because I have a ton left. It works best to just send me a PM and I will tell you to go to a room and wait for me. It may take me 5 minutes or so, but don't forget, you probably have 10 others waiting in front of you. Sorry there is no faster way, but thats Racing Rivals for ya.
  • OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a free car [x
    I'm not picky at all
  • V8 tunerV8 tuner Registered Users 153 Posts
    Would like anything bro ign v8 tuner online now thanks
    please add me and i will wait
  • blackionic04blackionic04 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Thank you for the civic!! Great guy here.
  • Ghost555650Ghost555650 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Names ghost555650 same as on here ass me
  • JDai01JDai01 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thank you so much for the civic!
    ign venum 671
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Damn bro u have been as long as me and it's sad to see u go. As I went a long time ago. I still have my cars and account but heck I haven't played the game for a long time. Heck didn't even know about the new stuff until the other day. I left when they updated the game and it started crashing all the time. Right before they sold out. Couldn't even look at someone's garage because it would boot ya or you would freeze. But I came back here to sell off what I have. Again said to see ya go. But if you have xbox1 add me justinsewell or angeldusttoker if u have ps4 add angeldusttoker hit me up there we can play. Thanks later bro