Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cars and rrc for sale 135 cars over 5.6 million rrc

As all who have been here for sometime know I have been on or in here much. Life has been though for me this past year. Between losing over 100lbs of weight to being so overwhelmed with daily life. It's the winter time for me and things have slowed down to where I can get on here. Which is way I'm selling my racing rivals account. Drop holeshot 199 I'm going to keep my account just getting reed of all my cars and my rrc that I have on it. Maybe one day I might be back. But for now I'm done with it. I have 135 cars to get reed of most are maxed with everything as far as upgrades. Some where setup for tournaments and so forth. Plus I have over 5.6 million in rrc. I have a list of ppl that have vouched for me. So I will not go first and if u have a problem with that then don't reply. If your a well known and I fell I can trust or know we have done deals in the past we might be able to come to a understanding. But most likely just be ready to go first. If you want to lowball me then don't bother as u are wasting my time and I really don't have time for that. I'm not here to hold your hand and babysit. As far as excet cars that I have. I don't or haven't made a list of them. If you are very interested shot me a text to my cell and you can let me know and I will add u as a friend and u can look over the cars. I have just about every car there was before it was sold and they updated everything. Think last car was the racing challenger or something like that. When I got off and stopped playing. I have a lot of time and money invested in my grage and in my cars. So if you are very interested please shot me a text 9374743645 tell me what u want and then add drop holeshot 199 to your friends on the game. Please don't waste my time as I won waste yours. Thank Justin

Comments

• Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    dang there is so much lag on this site. I was doing everything from my ipad and nothing would go thur. i had to get n my laptop to come and check to see if this posted. I remember when this site wasn't like that. As times go by so do all the great thing. i guess. Hope this site fixes there lag issues as i am sure they have been aware of the problems. thanks all have fun and good luck.
    Sorry forgot to say I would like to sell this all in one go. As it would sell for a little cheaper. If I sell by piece I will make more but just don't have time for that
  • pirate chrome 157pirate chrome 157 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I will buy all cars you want to sell for a 1.00 each. Of any. Pirate chrome 157
    I will look and see what I have that would be 1 dollar but I don't think I have anything that would cost a buck. I will keep my stuff at the price.