Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fast D Class cars

Os1to1992Os1to1992 Registered Users 25 Posts
What's the fastest D class car in the game I really like using D class cars a lot ( that's what got me most of my sc lol) but I only have a Ctr and I want to built another one. So what's a good or better D class car?

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Personally I like the civic si. Cheap, light and because its light it usually will win against others (the tc and dart). Best thing I like about it though is I am always underestimated in a room ;)
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Honestly, I always thought the Tc and the dart were the fast D class cars.
  • Os1to1992Os1to1992 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Ok Cause I know my Ctr can do 10.2 on a good launch and 10.1 on a perfect launch and shifts without boost I had an si but I was hitting 10.6's with it and only hit 10.4 once with no boost
  • RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    i hit 10.9 with my rallye in my old account (1641)
  • myturbomyturbo Registered Users 41 Posts
    So 10.4 is a best in civic si ? Everyone is telling me 9.8 is legit time for si ? Idk how they can without hax!
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Si, TC & Rallye are all starter .. But if U need a powerful D class car .. I'll go for the ford focus titanium .. I have 1644 ford focus and hit 10.6 without boost .. Focuse can go up to 1650 .. But not yet for me :P
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    My fastest in my Dart is 10.038. It would be possible to break 10 with it.
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    It is turbo and you have to know where to shift it at.
    You know I've seen people do 10.1's with an si. Is that a hack or is it boost?
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Probably boost. And just so you know. The Honda civic type R is C class. I'm almost 100% positive, but could be wrong.
    Nope Te integra is a class c car but not the civic type r it is a D class I just checked
    Hmmm so what would be the next fastes D class car?
    Nice I might just get me that then Cause I want to get me a few d class cars but I also want to save up for an R34
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    The focus gets to 1648 and flies with six speed maxed
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    But ugly civics
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    All that's missing is the Chevy Vega
    I'm all about tuners Always had and alway will be don't care what anyone says
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I run 9.9 in a si. About every 60 or 70 runs. It'll give me a 9.9 time. And the Ctr 9.8 all day
  • ROLEXKING2ROLEXKING2 Registered Users 140 Posts
    One of the fastest D class cars is one of the starter and it's the
  • abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
    well how much for one of fastest d?
  • Registered Users 66 Posts
    That's with out boost Kenny ?
  • sijz09sijz09 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi im new to this, can anyone tell me what the fastest / best a class car is?
  • zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    The fastest D Class cars are Ford Focus at 9.72x, Civic Type R at 9.78x and Dodge Dart Rallye at 9.81x. The Civic si can run mid 9.9, the Scion Tc can run high 9.8 but it isn't as fast as the Dart. The fastest times for these cars are posted on the Racing Rivals Market Facebook Page Time Tracker with winning screen shots as proof.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Fastest d class is the focus ladies and gentlemen.
  • Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Ok, personally I prefer the focus it's a cash car and I hit 9.7 boosted, my best time with ctr is only 9.8, it's all in the tune civic SI when tuned correctly hit 10.0 easy when boosted. However if we are talking about campaign cars, the dodge dart is the fastest at 9.8.
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    What are the fastest times for these cars without boost?