Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

LOUDMOUTH 830 is a scammer

The racer with the username loudmouth 830 is a scammer. Do not trust him. We decided on a deal involving my Hellcat and his stock Zr1 and 2001 wrc. I went first because he seemed like a good guy. I did my part of the deal with no trouble but when it was his turn, he said he was going to get the cars he owed me. He did not get the cars but instead, he unfriended me and ignored me. I joined the team he is in to try to chat him, however every time i send him a message, he ignores it. Please help me get my Hellcat back. Some details about my Hellcat are that it was 4 upgrades away from being maxed. All 4 were on the turbocharger. It has no nos. 1.5k paint, green ssr type f se rims found only in the crates, and both supercharger and turbocharger. I have spent alot on it and wish to have it back. I am willing to provide a reward for anyone who can deliver my Hellcat back to me of 500k roc. If you do not feel like this is a fare bounty contact me in game at brianway2fast and i will try to make it worth your while. I have included a link to a google docs page with images of the car in my garage, the conversation between me and loudmouth 830, and the car in his garage. Please help return the Hellcat to its original owner. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
This is my first go at reporting a scammer so if I missed anything or the bounty does not seem right please let me know.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sR7rQmdqQ6VcfAOZNrPnsyoUwHHukWaat-OUcA-xklI/edit?usp=sharing
Ign: brianway2fast
Bounty: 500k rrc (negotiable if this does not seem fare)
Car: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Scammer: loudmouth 830 (He is on the team called Speed of Gods)

Comments

• Options
    supa motor 434supa motor 434 Registered Users 148 Posts
    Please help me out
  • Options
    96cumminz96cumminz Registered Users 59 Posts
    Bump for legit guy
  • Options
    to the top
  • Options
    Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    He did the same thing to me dude. Not sure how to get it back. He took my pandora one
  • Options
    ATTENTION THERE IS A BOUNTY REVISION. I AM NOW GIVING THE 500K AND A 69 RATED NISSAN GTR.
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    Also X I I I or Xopuro has taken my MAXED DEUCE DEMON
    I'm also will to buy a reward for return I'm willing to give you 500k for it pm in the game DYLANMARTYR15O
  • Options
    jim9jim9 Registered Users 121 Posts
    Loudmouth, guys a rip off. Race pinks and uses his lag trick all the time and he scammed me out for a mill but ill let his broke as s have it. Fa ggot sht eater
  • Options
    J9QUIKKJ9QUIKK Registered Users 30 Posts
    LOUDMOUTH 830 smh at this lame.. tried to scam me for a hellcat too
  • Options
    Anyone good with computers please contact me in the game at brianway2fast i have a question about ip addresses and what can be done with this guy