Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

FREE CAR GIVEAWAY - get 'em while you can

2Next

Comments

• Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I'm online now if you want one
  • beatz2086beatz2086 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just got a civic with a bodykit and rims.. Thanks again
  • turbootjeturbootje Registered Users 7 Posts
    Great guy, Thanx again
  • cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • bebo2890bebo2890 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Thanks for the tc really appreciate it 100% legit
  • cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    She is 100% legit thanks for the ride
  • jordondjordond Registered Users 4 Posts
    thanks got a stock scion this guy is great
  • Bo RoeBo Roe Registered Users 53 Posts
    iam still new to this been playing for about a month i found you on the game but how can you even find out if someone is online i dont see a way to message you thanks for any help any one can give me my rr name on game is BO ROE thanks much appreciated
    iam still new to this been playing for about a month i found you on the game but how can you even find out if someone is online i dont see a way to message you thanks for any help any one can give me my rr name on game is BO ROE thanks much appreciated
    Goldtop1955 great person to do what your doing thanks for the free ride happy thanksgiving to yo you
  • venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    dang...i cant get this guy as a friend...i keep getting kicked out :(
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Lovin the pink 300zx, thanks. Bump it up
    are you spelling it venum 671
  • PocketGnome12PocketGnome12 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Hey bud. Added you. Any car would be amazing just started up few weeks ago so absolutely anything would be Great. My IGN is PocketGnome
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Catch me later this afternoon.
    gold top is for reals...smooth transaction and no excuses
  • kingarchie oh an dadkingarchie oh an dad Registered Users 213 Posts
    Top CHICK lol not going to bother saying shes legit..everyone should know by now how legit goldtop is lol got a civic si thanks again goldtop reall nice of u ;-) mwah