Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CANNOT BUY CARS! KEEPS FREEZING UP!!

WinstonBWinstonB Registered Users 41 Posts
I am trying to get a car on sale and eve if I have the gems AND cash, it tells me I need more gems and freezes up when I try to exit. What gives?

IGN: WinstonB

Comments

• Options
    Ronny racingRonny racing Registered Users 6 Posts
    For me the same, want tp buy the ford but the game freeze and say that i dont have enough gems.
  • Options
    r8r65r8r65 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yea me also..wtf bs...
  • Options
    chevyv8hemichevyv8hemi Registered Users 12 Posts
    It's the same for everyone ifs a glitch in their game and won't be fixed until the next update this suckling as I've only got one car and can't do anything after 4 races as I have to repair
  • Options
    Ronny racingRonny racing Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can somewone from cie do someting about it??
  • Options
    Count DraculaCount Dracula Registered Users 18 Posts
    Having this same problem. This is seriously starting to get out of hand, it's most probably going to be in turf wars, and now I'm unable to race that particular event. This amongst other problems like missing rrc and my maxed rwb, frankly cie can eat shit and die. We spend money for a rubbish glitching game, and they can't even get my cars and cash back. It's ridiculous
  • Options
    Count DraculaCount Dracula Registered Users 18 Posts
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    r8r65r8r65 Registered Users 18 Posts
    And sum turfers on my friend list can still buy cars in showroom...pissed me off!!!
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    ill get the rrc cars u want, no fee. same name no bs 25+ vouches page 73 so u can see if u want. ill help anyone. cash upfront tho, dont wana get stuck with a car i dnt need (: bumppp