Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BLACK FRIDAY SALES NOW! on rest of these cars.. Paypal ONLY! bundle deals.. GOBBLE!

black-friday-sale-lindwedel-winery_zps9a10898f.jpg

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *******************

SPECIAL WHOLE BUNDLE BLOW OUT PRICE with added extras!! - $100 - see details below..... includes all the cars still listed on the chart BELOW along with the added stuff!

With my current pricing what is left on the list below is worth $95.

I will throw in 1 million RR cash along with 18 more cars, they are; A 1656 Evo X with 250gem lime green rims, can be maxed the parts are owned, maxed Honda Civc type R with 250k pink rims, maxed Ford 150 Lightning truck, maxed GMC syclone truck, 2 Ford Mustand GT's, at 1650 and stock. 2 maxed dodge darts, 5 maxed civic si's, 1645 honda crx, Maxed Acura Type-s, maxed mazda rx-7, a mazda rx8, and a stock crate car Datsun.

Added value of the one Mil RRC and the extra cars at least $30. Cars aren't fancy.. but they will increase the variety in your garage for turf points!

Will hold the SALE on my other cars just for a bit... to see if any interest on this. Hit me up in game or PM me here.

**SO TO RECAP... Thats 1 million in rr cash, all the cars I listed above and the remaining on the chart below for a total for 51 cars. All for $100.

PAYPAL only... for this deal would need to send as friends/family only along with added a comment in the notes section stating that the money being sent is for Virtual content in a video game. All this to help with overturning a fraudulent paypal claim if someone tries to scam.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Been selling most of my garage over the past 2 weeks... here is what I have left.... Nothing left Fancy which means they are cheap! But most important they will all make you points for your team!

Maxed BMW Z4 GT3
SOLD
SOLD

SRT Viper GTS-R
SOLD
SOLD

CIE Top Fools Dragster
SOLD
SOLD

Viper GTS's x2
SOLD
SOLD

Evo 8's
only 3 left, 2 @ 1662 & 1 @ 1656 rating
All for $5

Zr1 Corvette
1669 - has SC available for SC events
$12

A class Corvette
1662 - 50 gem pink paint and 60 gem candy red wheels
$10

Acura NSX x3
1655, 1655, and 1655. one with no NOS. ALL 3 for $8
$8 for 3

Dodge Challenger SRT8 x6
1655, 1655, 1650, 1649 , 1663, 1663 ALL 6 for $13
$13 for 6

FORD GT
no nos - 1650
$7

'69 Camaro SS x4
SOLD
SOLD

Nissan 300zx
SOLD
SOLD

Dodge SRT4 x2
SOLD
SOLD

Honday Civic TYPE R x2
1650, 1650.. Both for $7
$7 for 2

Scion TC x8
1648 x6, 1646, and 1645 - 4 FOR ONLY $5
$5 for 4

C Class Subaru x4
SOLD
SOLD

BMW 128i x6
1649 x2, 1645 x4 - 3 FOR ONLY $5
$5 for 3

MAZDA RX-7 GT SPEC
Maxed with 500k red line rims
$12

Chevrolet Chevelle
stock - crate car
$5

VOUCHES ON 1st Page
IGN: Allayna's Ma - will not go first
Paypal Only

GOBBLE GOBBLE! BLACK FRIDAY SALES NOW!!!

SPEND $6 - $11 and get $1 OFF !
SPEND $12 - $22 and get $2 OFF !
SPEND $23+ and get $3 OFF!

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE! SPEND MORE THAN $10 (after discounts) and get a FREE MAXED CIVIC SI or a 1645 tunes CIVIC SI!* *While supplies last! (only 8 available)

SPEND MORE THAN $20 (after discounts) and get a 1655 A class Chevy Camaro SS or 1650 Ford Mustand GT for FREE.. while supplies last! UPDATE: SORRY - ONLY MUSTANG GT IS LEFT***

Comments

• venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    i want the gts-r
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    GOBBLE GOBBLE! getting online now.... will be on/off for the next couple hours.
    Getting online soon! Ready for some deals! Hit me up... IGN: Allayna's Ma
  • LostnvegasLostnvegas Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do you still have the "TOP FOOLS DRAGSTER" available?
    top fools dragster is still available! r class viper has been sold!

Deals still available!
    hey what happened!!!! i sent the money and you went offline!!!
    Im still here! dont worry :) it was showing you offline I couldn't chat with you. I restarted a couple times and havent seen you online since. I'm on now. Please PM when you get in game. If I still cant chat, join a lobby and I'll transfer you the cars. Sorry for the hiccup!
    awesome seller and legit dealer!! only problem was the ingame lag and typical bs that was the issue
    100% trusted seller
    ^^^ thanks for the shout out... All straight now, just buggy game issues...

Deals still available ! Online a little bit longer tonight... Hit me up!
  • FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    No extras or anything else, how about $10 for the 4 subi coupes and 2 srt4s?
  • SAVAG3SAVAG3 Registered Users 297 Posts
    Bump for
    ^^^ Thanks man! Good morning bump! Updated the list above.. more sold last night. See updated list. Will be on later this afternoon!!
    Going back online now.... Deals available... Hit me up!
    Updated list above... looking to buy?? let me know! deals deals deals !
  • RoyboyRoyboy Registered Users 103 Posts
    Legit great seller
    Happy Thanksgiving!

List updated and also some new pricing!! Like 4 !! max evo 8's for $10! OMGZ and 3 NSX for $8, 6! Dodge challengers for $13! A turf top fools dragster still available... own this rare car trophy car today... only $10! See the updated list on first page for what's left! Deals! Deals!
    Back online now! deals deals deals!
  • EDDIE HONDAEDDIE HONDA Registered Users 79 Posts
    Im really interested in the 4 maxed evos for $10 i sent you amessage in game idk what happend but please pm me or something :)
    Deals deals deals! Hit me up!
    SPECIAL WHOLE BUNDLE BLOW OUT PRICE with added extras!! - $100 - see details below..... includes all the cars still listed on the chart on first page along with the added stuff below!

With my current pricing what is left on the list above is worth $95.

I will throw in 1 million RR cash along with 18 more cars, they are; A 1656 Evo X with 250gem lime green rims can be maxed the parts are owned, maxed Honda Civc type R with 250k pink rims, maxed Ford 150 Lightning truck, maxed GMC syclone truck, 2 Ford Mustand GT's, at 1650 and stock. 2 maxed dodge darts, 5 maxed civic si's, 1645 honda crx, Maxed Acura Type-s, maxed mazda rx-7, a mazda rx8, and a stock crate car Datsun.

Added value of the one Mil RRC and the extra cars at least $30. Cars aren't fancy.. but they will increase the variety in your garage for turf points!

Will hold the SALE on my other cars listed just for a bit... to see if any interest on this bundle. Hit me up in game or PM me here.

**SO TO RECAP... Thats 1 million in rr cash, all the cars I listed above and the remaining on the chart on 1st page for a total for 51 cars. All for $100.

PAYPAL only... for this deal would need to send as friends/family only (might consider not doing this part IF you have A LOT of vouches) along with added a comment in the notes section stating that the money being sent is for Virtual content in a video game. All this to help with overturning a fraudulent paypal claim if someone tries to scam.
    See update message above (and on first page).. whole bundle of 51 cars and 1million of rr cash for $100....
  • Domi6767Domi6767 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey i will buy the rx7
    Thanks... However at the moment holding off on all single cars sales for a few days to see if there is any interest in the 51 car / 1mil cash bundle. Thnx
    Take it all... !