Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Google Play Login HELP!!!!!! PLZ & TY!

LostnvegasLostnvegas Registered Users 3 Posts
So I got my best friend to play Racing Rivals... Great! But he had to restore his phone (Galaxy S4) back to factory settings due to some issues he was having. In turn, had to re-download all of his apps including racing rivals. When he opened the game after re-downloading it, it started him off as a new user... We tried to login using FaceBook AND Google Play (In Game) and both had the green check mark as indicated when a successful login was made. His original account was linked thru Google play and recently linked to his FaceBook. STILL NOT LOADING HIS ACCOUNT!!! It's still not recognizing his existing account and loging him in as a new user... We tried to hard close the game and re-open it while it was linked in game thru Google Play. Still not working. Can someone please tell us what we need to do to get his Original account to load again? I appreciate it in advance!

Comments

• Options
    KazimareyKazimarey Registered Users 20 Posts
    They won't get to you for awhile . Same thing happened to me sent 3 tickets in I have been waiting a week
  • Options
    zooohh6zooohh6 Registered Users 15 Posts
    yes same thing with my brother account in facebook, they overwritten the account
  • Options
    LostnvegasLostnvegas Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you guys for your response... I also had him put in a ticket to RR to see if they can fix it for him... Or at least tell him what he needs to do to correct the issue... If you guys receive an answer first, would you please share it with me? I will definitely share if they end up getting to me first... I appreciate it and hope to hear back from you soon before he just gives up on this awesome game forever... My IGN is: Lostnvegas Feel free to add me... I'm on as often as I can be... Thanks again...