Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

maxed car in low rating rooms?

PANGWAWAPANGWAWA Registered Users 177 Posts
my car is 1643 rating and joined a race room, an EVO 8 challenged me and he finished with 8.8 sec, WTF~~???? and this guy wasn't kicked out by server, he stayed in the same room for so long. it is sooooooo unfair

why not RR reveal all players rating before we gone into race, i lost some cars through pink because of this

Comments

• Options
    CuratorXAngelusCuratorXAngelus Registered Users 30 Posts
    I agree this is a pretty lame feature to the game. It's cool that you can race with your friends, but in that case they should bring the car performance index ratings back so you can actually see what you are racing. I've also lost a few cars this way. For example, there was an STi running like 12's, I ran my close to maxed rx8 against him for pinks figuring it was a no brainer....then he ran a 9 and I got screwed. If there is any fix in the game I wish they would make it would be this one. They used to have the car ratings in the room so you could see what you are racing, I realize taking this away makes it more realistic but it's a game and that's why people play it for the fun not the realism. It would also be great if they could just let you know how the room ratings work and what they are. I'd love to know if I'm capped or not and I think this would make the game more challenging as it would allow users to tune for certain specs.

PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE look into this RR. I bet you are probably losing many users due to these instances of being screwed cuz people have figured out a work around to get in low rooms and just scam people starting out. As an end user of your game, this dropped the quality rating for me significantly and cut down my play time by at least half.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    We are looking into this and considering putting it back. We removed it for good reason but we may bring it back very soon
  • Options
    That would be awesome, like I said I understand changing it for the realism point, but this opens the door for scammers and screams COME ON IN!!!!! I think this would put some fun back in the game and make more competition.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I like the rating being gone. If you play enough you figure out what classes run what and what the different cars are capable of.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I would LOVE to see the ratings come back. Then you know who's bsing and who isn't
  • Options
    MeohistopheMeohistophe Registered Users 7 Posts
    Or add bracket racing into the game...
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Or learn the cars/classes and know when to race or not. It's not that hard. I like piggy backing into lower rooms to give out cash from time to time. If I'd have I screw around and find a correct car to do that I'd put that to a stop lol.
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Leave the rating off of game. Make it where they get dq in pinks r large money races if they r in wrong lobbie. R do a bann on these cheaters
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    They need to improve the ratings, anyone familiar with forza should know what I'm babbling on about, D class should be 101-200 C class should be 201-300 B class should be 301-400 etc etc, then you can choose the lobby you want and join it and have fair competition. That's how it should be.
  • Options
    WOWZERSWOWZERS Registered Users 120 Posts
    Kingklutz wrote: »
    They need to improve the ratings, anyone familiar with forza should know what I'm babbling on about, D class should be 101-200 C class should be 201-300 B class should be 301-400 etc etc, then you can choose the lobby you want and join it and have fair competition. That's how it should be.
    Straight out dude forza ratings are the best ever. They should just do what forza does with the ratings.
  • Options
    Kingklutz wrote: »

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!