Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Can't buy car

Gunn3rXGunn3rX Registered Users 21 Posts
I can't buy the Honda civic for $18k. I have more than 18k but when I go to buy it, I get a message that I have insufficent gems. Please help. Thanks todd

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Hmm have u completed the campaign ? Does it say 18k or does it say so many gems to buy?
  • Options
    I'm on class c..... And lost my c class car. .... currently have my scion tc but can't pink for another car until I have a second car. Trying to buy the Honda civic. But it says insufficient gems.
  • Options
    I currently have $23.5k
  • Options
    Sorry. ... It says $18k to buy the civic. And $22k for the scion tc
  • Options
    devilz2012devilz2012 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the exact same problem... I'm in B class but can't buy any other cars in D and C classes.. I currently have about 60k
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not only one. ... I'm sitting on 40k with only one car. ... so I can't progress any further without spending money. Wish I could get a free car out of this. ...I was hoping to not spend money on my first week of having this game.
  • Options
    I want to thank you RR....I was finally able to buy another car with cash so that I can proceed through the campaign. Unfortunately. ..I went back in and now all my gems are gone. Not sure how I feel about this app yet. ... seems very glitchy.
  • Options
    Aspeed02Aspeed02 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I hope You guys are still here.

Gunner, what did RR do? Cause right now, I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    Aspeed02Aspeed02 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I hope You guys are still here.

Gunner, what did RR do? Cause right now, I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    Rogue455Rogue455 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Please help us, the android app is glitchy and I've got well over 70k but can't buy the f150 lightning and I'm on class S and I've unlocked the 62k price but can't buy the truck. Also the game now says new cars and parts reseting to download when i go in the dealership. It restarts and then says the same message when I go back to the dealership. Please help me I love the game and I've been playing (on multiple accounts, I got a new phone and tablet) for over a year, or at least since the game was released, I was one of the first to get it on ios
  • Options
    Please help us, the android app is glitchy and I've got well over 70k but can't buy the f150 lightning and I'm on class S and I've unlocked the 62k price but can't buy the truck. Also the game now says new cars and parts reseting to download when i go in the dealership. It restarts and then says the same message when I go back to the dealership. Please help me I love the game and I've been playing (on multiple accounts, I got a new phone and tablet) for over a year, or at least since the game was released, I was one of the first to get it on ios.
  • Options
    Please help us, the android app is glitchy and I've got well over 70k but can't buy the f150 lightning and I'm on class S and I've unlocked the 62k price but can't buy the truck. Also the game now says new cars and parts reseting to download when i go in the dealership. It restarts and then says the same message when I go back to the dealership. Please help me I love the game and I've been playing (on multiple accounts, I got a new phone and tablet) for over a year, or at least since the game was released, I was one of the first to get it on ios. Forum is also super glitchy!
  • Options
    dion1975dion1975 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have 60k and i cant buy the golf for 55k, it sais not enough gems.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Gunn3rX wrote: »
    I'm on class c..... And lost my c class car. .... currently have my scion tc but can't pink for another car until I have a second car. Trying to buy the Honda civic. But it says insufficient gems.

(word to the wise.. Never EVER pink your campaign car.)

Nobody can buy any cars with cash. If you read the sticky about posting problems with 3.0 you would know that they are aware of the issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming update. If you have any experience with complaints in the forum you will also know they rarely fix anything but have no problem with making that promise. It sucks but thats the truth. Considering how big of a **** up this is im optimistic but i dont think it will be fixed any time soon. Even if the update is finished and ready to publish right now they still have to submit it to google for approval which takes time. I have not seen them hurry on anything yet so god knows when it will happen.

One thing you can do is save your gems and buy a car with gems. If i really try on doing the offerwall offers, between that and the vids i can get 100 to 200 gems in a day. Just screenshot everything you complete. Alot of them wont payout but if you contact their customerservice at the bottom of the sponserpay page and submit the screenshot they will payout the next day sometimes later the same day.

No offense but if you were good at choosing what to pinks and what not to you wouldnt be down to one car. Pinks races just arent smart for new players to do. Even if you launch and shift great, someone more experienced will see you coming and you will be crying about getting sandbagged with nobody feeling sorry for you. After all, you accepted the bet and knew the risk. And no matter who you are or how long you have been playing theres always someone more experienced than you and sees you coming