Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

help rr administration

I need help I won zonda r3 in pinks with my nismo 4 days ago n everything was ok today I was on track with it n nva raced any1 with it n I went bk to eat n I came bk online n saw my zonda is not in my garage wtf is dt is it hack or what bcoz I nva raced any1 today.
Ing drop em low98
My device samsung galaxy s2 log in to my fb I need my zonda r3 bk I won it in pinks but come one I think hack it or what need help pls asap

Comments

• Options
    Lilpablo002Lilpablo002 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Don't give it back HES a scammer!
  • Options
    xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    You scammed the zonda and RR gave it back to the owner. Simple.
  • Options
    extream carsextream cars Registered Users 121 Posts
    Ik I am a scammee but I won zonda on a pinks I raced my self to get the zonda u can ask perfect or foul I won it from him in racer showdown I want my zonda bk n xxxdarkxxx u kol pple a scammer for no reason so shut the fuk up I ddnt asked for ur comment it clearly says rr administration so dts not u thank pos. But I need my zonda bk