Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Team STREET TOYZ needs recruits! Almost at 100!

CRAIGWCRAIGW Registered Users 34 Posts
First off, we treat this team like family. Not a business. We want someone who will grow and connect with us. Not someone who hops from team to team. I also do not recruit scammers. If I find out you scammed people not on the team you will still be kicked.

In our previous turfs we have went from 850 to 340 to 216 to 163. Currently at 115. We have cash and car prizes. Ive got leaders and heavy hitters from other teams joining with me just because of the better management. I dont ask that you hit 20k but I want you to be capable of it.

Send me a message. My username is CRAIGW. Or leave a reply here. Thank you to all. Happy racing!

Comments

• Options
    AsmaranyAsmarany Registered Users 20 Posts
    Need join your team
  • Options
    AsmaranyAsmarany Registered Users 20 Posts
    ing: A S M
  • Options
    portmanportman Registered Users 4 Posts
    Could you consider me please.
  • Options
    Still looking. Just caught a scammer we kicked out.
  • Options
    We ranked 127 this last turf. We are getting closer. Looking to add a couple more players. But we need to bump it to players capable of 15k. We also give out prizes.

Remember we are looking for trustworthy amd loyal players. We dont need team hoppers or scammers. We will filter you out. Thanks!
  • Options
    wazzaa gtiwazzaa gti Registered Users 4 Posts
    if you need a active player i can join in your team , i need active team . my user name is wazzaa gti
  • Options
    IMMORTAL GAWDZ69IMMORTAL GAWDZ69 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey i need a tean willing to go to the top i keeo getting in inactive teams which r usless to me and i need some players to that i can rely on my ign is same as here IMMORTAL GAWDZ69 plus i have a wide veriaty of cars for turf
  • Options
    I need 3 more players!! Closing in on 100!! Looking for 10k capability!! Message the following peeps. Whoevers on to see about recruiting you!!

CRAIGW
    VIENS
    SLAPPSTICK
    TURB0 F4ST
  • Options
    Nut4funNut4fun Registered Users 283 Posts
    Im on a 243 team but have some in actives but have anymore room im here Ign: Nut4Fun vouchers page 76
  • Options
    VynlorVynlor Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im looking for a new team. The team im on currently isnt doing anything. I have the only points for turf wars right now. IGN vynlor if you are intrested in adding my to your team. not the greatest but not the worst.
  • Options
    MrMotorcityMrMotorcity Registered Users 2 Posts
    Looking for a good active sqaud. I've only been in a couple, and they both were so inactive it was horrible! I'm an active player that's been playing a while. I used to play this game tons like over a year ago, just picked it back up and I'm very active. I'm all about the wars, but my last crew I just quit, I was the only one doing anything.. So consider me, I'd love to join a good crew. My name in the game is. ==Deelowe==
    Thanks
  • Options
    pedrowarriorpedrowarrior Registered Users 1 Posts
    Looking for a team that is active, I play every day and have been playing for some months now.
    My name on the game is PEDROG97
  • Options
    Red77Red77 Registered Users 31 Posts
    bump^^^^^^^
  • Options
    driiftrdriiftr Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you craigw for taking care of kicking out that scammer from your team. I can say street toyz is a legit team.
  • Options
    GhostshiftingGhostshifting Registered Users 6 Posts
    I wannnaaaaa joinnnnnn :)
  • Options
    PIE VXPIE VX Registered Users 204 Posts
    could i be considered please , ive tried and tried with my current team for about 5 turfs now

hit 24 k second time then everyone bar 1 or 2 seamed like they couldn't be bothered so just been doing enough to keep the team in the 50 gems category , finished this current turf at 10K points and rank 340 .

if you wana check my garage its PIE VX

cheers
  • Options
    IMMORTAL GAWDZ69IMMORTAL GAWDZ69 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey craigw im friends w/ u already on the game.i talked to u earlier about the z28 i wuz wondering if i could still apply for a spot on the team i can put 10k down for sure on the newt turf wars hmu if u still have a spot on the team thanks
  • Options
    SchmoneyTSchmoneyT Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I'd like to join if i can! my username is SchmoneyT and im very active on multiplayer races
  • Options
    SlickfateSlickfate Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey,I'd like to join your team!I can't make 15k at sometimes,but I try my best at helping out.It would be awesome being in a second team,my first was disbanded...Anyways,I hope I can join! IGN:Slickfate123
  • Options
    Derby King 88sDerby King 88s Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey man, I would like to join, i race hard and, the account i would join u with is my 2nd accont, started a couple days ago but I have lots of good cars and it'll need be i can send a couple other cars to my second, I can make 20k but don't usaully make that, 10k average, ign is platinum pirate 88s, I would be honored if u let me join