Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account Banned After Transfer of Cars

GralanGralan Registered Users 97 Posts
Racing Rivals i need help! My account that i sent my cars to was banned from online racing, what did i do wrong? I NEED HELP!!! Has anyone else experienced this issue? Ryyst i need your help.

Comments

• Options
    I dont care if you leave my other account banned i just want my 40+ cars and 750k back on my Gralan account
  • Options
    How long of a wait will it be until I get an answer to my problem?
  • Options
    Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    About a month ,thats what it takes for u to recover your account if u send the correct and proper information
  • Options
    Are you serious?
  • Options
    buzz bu mybuzz bu my Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me i was banned for senting over cars now to fix
  • Options
    IttsyaboiiIttsyaboii Registered Users 4 Posts
    So, my account got banned for transferring my cars from one device to another what do I do?!
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You need to submit a ticket to support. Make sure you include your Racername.
  • Options
    How do I do that
  • Options
    Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    brian97cobrabrian97cobra Registered Users 89 Posts
    did you ever get your acct back??
  • Options
    RYAN26gINGRYAN26gING Registered Users 16 Posts
    yesterday my account ZANAIAH2 can't access to my iphone i have some error USER DATA FAILURE. so i try my old account RYAN26GING to log in into my iphone so its work perfectly. so i decide to transfer my all cars from ZANAIAH2 to my old account RYAN26GING using my iphone and laptop. but a few minutes in the middle of race im banned.. my ZANAIAH2 & RYAN26GING account have 100+ cars like class R2 and Class R Y_Y i hope admin unbanned my account
  • Options
    You need to contact Support and make sure to include your Racername.
  • Options
    Im already report or send ticket to contact support everyday i apologies and send message but until now my account banned T_T.. Please give me a chance to Unbanned my account..

My Racer Name: RYAN26GING
    My Device: iphone 4

Please admin unbanned my account for To Racing Rivals.. I love Racing Ricals
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Average wait times are about 10 business days.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Thanks for reply admin Ryyts..
    Everyday im waiting to unbanned my account..
    And everyday i apologies.. Please give me a chance for again this game..

I already banned last April 1,2015
    I hope to unbanned my account after 10 days..
    Thank a lot godbless..
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Once again, contact support. Posting here will not get the account unbanned. Be aware, there is currently about a 12 day response time.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] PhoenixX;n4217151]Once again, contact support. Posting here will not get the account unbanned. Be aware, there is currently about a 12 day response time.[/QUOTE]

Admin Ryyst said 10days.. now 12days?? Y_Y its ok Admin PheonixX im ready to patience for a long waiting..
    please give me a chance to play again Racing Rivals.. my fault is send my all Cars from my present account ZANAIAH2 to my Old Account RYAN26GING
    because my present account ZANAIAH2 can't access or log in into my iphone 4 i have some error "USER DATA FAILURE"
    so i try my Old account RYAN26GING to my iphone 4 then it's work perfectly so i decide to send my all car from ZANAIAH2 to my old account RYAN26GING
    using my iphone 4 and laptop..

i already banned last April ,2015

thanks a lot Admin Ryyst & Admin PhoenixX i hope my account to unbanned..
    Godbless

My Racer Name: RYAN26ING
    My Device: Iphone 4
  • Options
    We are currently experiencing a very high number of support requests. As requests are answered in the order in which they are received, please make sure you do not update your request as that will push you to the back of the line.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4227446]We are currently experiencing a very high number of support requests. As requests are answered in the order in which they are received, please make sure you do not update your request as that will push you to the back of the line.[/QUOTE]
    ok admin [RR] Sparkle im waiting everyday i update my request i already post like this but any admins have no reply T_T
    i very interested the game because i love Racing Rivals.. i hope my account RYAN26GING to unbanned..
    thanks a lot
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n4227446]We are currently experiencing a very high number of support requests. As requests are answered in the order in which they are received, please make sure you do not update your request as that will push you to the back of the line.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the Info Admin [RR] Sparkle.. i hope to unbanned my account RYAN26GING because i love Racing Rivals..
    please give me a chance to play again this game Racing Rivals..
    im already banned last April 1,2015

my Racer Name: RYAN26GING
    my Device: iphone 4
    thanks a lot.. godbless..
  • Options
    Admin [RR] Sparkle
    Please help me to unbanned my account..
    Until now my account banned..
    Im already banned last April 1,2015
    Im already send a ticket but unlit now my account banned..
    Please help..

My Device: iphone 5

Thanks a lot godbless
  • Options
    Thanks to all Admins..
    Admin [RR] Ryyts
    Admin [RR] Sparkle
    and to all admins.. now my account unbanned
    thanks a lot.. godbless.. ^_^
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    RYAN26gING wrote: »
    Im already report or send ticket to contact support everyday i apologies and send message but until now my account banned T_T.. Please give me a chance to Unbanned my account..

Please admin unbanned my account for To Racing Rivals.. I love Racing Ricals
    You can not follow up on a ticket, it will push it back to the back of the line. Funny how nobody, even the MOD, said anything about that. I guess true customer service is last on the list, HUH?
  • Options
    crazyjr wrote: »
    You can not follow up on a ticket, it will push it back to the back of the line. Funny how nobody, even the MOD, said anything about that. I guess true customer service is last on the list, HUH?
    its ok now my account already unbanned i thankful to all admins.. ^_^ im happy now thanks alot again to all admin
  • Options
    Your ticket was answered 8 days after it was submitted. I do not see it taking 12 days.
  • Options
    god_of_wargod_of_war Registered Users 1 Posts
    This its amazing we just try to pass cars to another own account and we are banned ! That ok because it's the rules but the solution its at least in 12 days that it's crazy!!! It's not professional! We expect something better about this ! We pay money in this game and costumer service it's terrible....... 12 days minimum......! How many people work in that costumer service one or two people ! That it's compl
    I don't unde that !
This discussion has been closed.