Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admins I Need Help Please!!!

GralanGralan Registered Users 97 Posts
:(My account "Nudes for Rides" has been banned after i transferred 40+ cars and over 750k from my "Gralan" account onto it. All i want is for my cars and money to be back on my "Gralan" account. I have put in MULTIPLE hours of time earning those cars and money and i would really hate to lose it all over an auto ban mechanism. I have also send in emails an still have had no response. HOW LONG OF A WAIT WILL IT BE???:(

Comments

• Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Your account is banned because your account username is inappropriate. Usually these accounts remain closed (aka permanently banned), so there's no chance of getting your stuff back. You can send them a ticket and could possibly beg them to change the name on your account (used to work during Nitto days) but other than that they won't unban those types of accounts. Sorry but it looks like you're gonna have to move on.

Source: Been a staff member for CIE years before this game existed.
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    King David, who told you he got banned for "inappropriate username"?

Gralan, the ban you got was because you transfered to many cars in a short time period. It should release the ban soon, if not send in the ticket, if you already sent it, then it's just a matter of time.

How much time... it will depend on how many tickets they got before yours.
  • Options
    Thank you Juanma, and for the name of my new account i put that name to see how many people would actually want to do something for a car. When i would actually receive nothing anyway also my picture for that account is a picture of two huge letters saying JK. Also if that name was inappropriate then why would it let me select a name like that in the first place?
  • Options
    Thank you Ryyst i know the name was kind of stupid and it truly was inappropriate but i was wondering. Do you have an estimated time amount until the ban will be lifted, or if you want to just put the cars back on my "Gralan" account. Now i just dont want to have anything to do with this new account, i just want my cars back on my old one "Gralan". The only reason i did it in the first place was to see how many fellow racers would say anything to me, also my avatar doesn't add to my picture, it takes away from the name. And what is the car and money transfer limit anyway, just so this doesn't happen again in the future?
  • Options
    Ok so yesterday I got an email stating that I need to send in a ticket. I have already sent in a ticket thats how they emailed me in the first place. So does that mean i'm gonna have to wait another week for another answer??? I'm gonna get kicked from my team, this has been going on for the past 2 turf wars!!
  • Options
    :mad:Same thing again wtf, they keep emailing me and telling me to send in a ticket. I ALREADY HAVE SENT LIKE 10. That is how they are emailing me. WHAT IS UP!!!:mad: