Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

you help me, i help you

i'd noticed that a lot of posts buying normal cars and normal maxed cars, which inspired me of starting a new business to earn RR cash. hence i like to offer help here to buy/upgrade cars on your behalf to save your waiting time, all i ask is 10% in return of total cost spent. For example: if you want to build a max stella, you need to pay me 2.2m up front, ill buy the car (cost 1m) and upgrade the parts(cost 1m) on your behalf, door delivery to you upon completion, all i ask is 200K for doing all the waiting job, the commission is of coz negotiable, minimal charge is 50K, please PM me if interested, BTW i only have 1m as rolling capital

Comments

• Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    It's great idea .. I like the concept of it and UR potential in helping ppl ..
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    How about zr1?
  • Options
    greendrivergreendriver Registered Users 86 Posts
    Bro whats hour ign? I have a really big and good job for you!
  • Options
    rhin0ceros79rhin0ceros79 Registered Users 22 Posts
    i'd received some PM, so i like to clarify here to clear some of your doubts. the reason why i dont sell the car after maxed ( which has much better return) is because im new to this game, after so many days earning the daily 20 bonus, i only manage to save up to 1m, which can merely afford one Stella then i become broke again. im struggling to find ways to earn money fast, and this is my 1st business idea. i only intend to do such business when i manage to earn ard 10m then i can fully focus on other area, eg turf war. in the end this game needs a lot of $$$$ in order to have fun. finally looking to have business deal with you
  • Options
    rhin0ceros79rhin0ceros79 Registered Users 22 Posts
    thanks so much for overwhelming response in such a short time, i like to share my online hours for your info, due to my work commitment and job nature, im only allow to online after 10pm (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore time during week days, but ill be online full day during weekends. so if your transactions are huge, please allow to have all your cars delivery during weekend, or late Friday.
  • Options
    CheetaturboCheetaturbo Registered Users 98 Posts
    Nice idea. Venon let us know how it goes!