Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• dgabrieldgabriel Registered Users 30 Posts
    HI, I'M CURIOUS IF YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING TO MY TROUBLES.
    D GABRIEL
    CARS LOST ON PINKS BECOUSE OF ERRORS: BMW M3 GT2, FORD GTR, MCLAREN P1
    I'M NOT ABLE TO SEE ALL OPPONENTS BECOUSE GAME SHUTDOWN BY ITSELF. I SEND THOSE PROBLEMS IN GAME BUT NO ANSWERS YET. I SPEND MONEY ON GAME SO I NEED THE CARS BACK. IF NOT, I WILL NOT PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE.
  • Panther02345Panther02345 Registered Users 83 Posts
    When purchasing gem cars and u have plenty it says not enough gems.
    Panther02345
    Galaxy 4
  • slowmoetionslowmoetion Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have had numerous races today that have shown me winning and then it says I lose. Also lots of lag and glitch that interferes with launch ability. I have a Samsung s5. My username is slowmoetion. This issue was a rare occasion b4 update, however, it may be unrelated. Any tips, suggestions, etc? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • StevoVIIIStevoVIII Registered Users 33 Posts
    Problems just keep adding up.

1. Can't buy cars
    2. Boosts aren't working
    3. Non of my iphone friends names show up
    4. My level won't go past 139
    5. Lag, lag, lag
    6. Points not showing on turf or showdown
    7. When you try and buy a car game freezes and you have to reboot.
    8. Receiving engine damage when not launching and opponent fouls as well as losing boosts.
    9. Expired car offer and notification. I am being offered to buy a evo x (a car I never had the opportunity to buy) at 80 gems. Had the gems, go to deal and it says expired. Been doing it since update.

That is what I can think of at the moment.

Stevoviii
    Android kit Kat
    Samsung s5
    Also same issues with my other account on apple ipad 2 latest update.
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    so we have to wait for whenever theres a new update to purchase cars from the showroom? Thats madness.
  • OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
    Your Racer Name: OhSoLife
    Your Device: samsung galaxy 5s/ Comp/Facebook
    Your OS version: Android version 4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue: Trying to purchase
    Nissan GTR 2012
    , What Happened? Keep saying Not enough gems and freezes.

Time of issue: since the RR 3.0 update
    Is this issue repeatable? everytime i restart the game
    If so what are the steps? everytime when the game restart
  • Lazman77Lazman77 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have not seen post for it yet but is anyone having issues with 'SPECIALS' offer? The Nissan Skyline GT-R with starter pack is locked for me, it also states it has EXPIRED! When I try to click on it I can't e.c.t.
  • Lazman77Lazman77 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have not seen post for it yet but is anyone having issues with 'SPECIALS' offer? The Nissan Skyline GT-R with starter pack is locked for me, it also states it has EXPIRED! When I try to click on it I can't e.c.t.
  • Sparetire671Sparetire671 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cant purchase vehicles in showroom says I dont have enough gems. Im purchasing cash vehicles and I have more than enough cash. Ign is sparetire671 using s4 phone android. My friends list is all new players.
  • CrimewaveCrimewave Registered Users 9 Posts
    I had to reinstall racing rivals on my ipad. I had my player account CRIMEWAVE linked to Facebook, but when I installed the game and logged into Facebook, it's started the game from the beginning and I'm unable to access my CRIMEWAVE account. I just spent $30 today in game and now I can't even use this. Please help with this! I'd hate to make this the second CIE game I quit. I have devoted a lot of time and money. Please help
  • CrimewaveCrimewave Registered Users 9 Posts
    Crimewave wrote: »
    I had to reinstall racing rivals on my ipad. I had my player account CRIMEWAVE linked to Facebook, but when I installed the game and logged into Facebook, it's started the game from the beginning and I'm unable to access my CRIMEWAVE account. I just spent $30 today in game and now I can't even use this. Please help with this! I'd hate to make this the second CIE game I quit. I have devoted a lot of time and money. Please help

Name - CRIMEWAVE
    IPAD IOS7
  • 1990dsm1990dsm Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys my name is kevin in the game it is blown holeshot 533 im having an issue buying cars it says I need gems to buy cars that only need cash to buy idk y please any info would be helpful thank u. galaxy s3 4g android version 4.4.2
  • I Iz legendI Iz legend Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ign I iz legend iPad min ios8.1.1 when I go to showroom it tells me I have to restart. I do it but it happens again,tried to re download . Hope a patch soon?
  • Punzalan0420Punzalan0420 Registered Users 23 Posts
    IGN: Punzalan0420
    Device: iPhone 6
    Software: 8.1.1
    I know that the rims and tire issues are being resolved. I unfortunately was one of many players that were able to enter the game prematurely. My issue now is that it shows that I own some of the rims under the customize screen but it will not let me install them on the cars they were attached to. Not all of the rims that I have purchased over the course of several months show as being owned. I have also not been able to tune any of my cars for turf or in general. Game keeps force closing.
    Issue is with all cars.
  • Diabolicandre81Diabolicandre81 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Ign I iz legend iPad min ios8.1.1 when I go to showroom it tells me I have to restart. I do it but it happens again,tried to re download . Hope a patch soon?
    You have the same problem, iOS 8.1.1 nickname DIABOLICANDRE81
  • Killacam93Killacam93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Racer name:Killacam93
    Device:iphone6
    iOS version:
    Issue: anytime I try to enter the showroom it says something about new cars and parts and forces me to restart.??? I'm just wondering is this a know issue or is this something being updated?? And is anyone else having this problem ??
  • Ghostrider144Ghostrider144 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ok yesterday some people on IOS and pc tried going to the showroom and it says we need to restart for new items and new cars so please fix the problem
  • oHernzoHernz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your Racer Name: OHERNZ
    Your Device: iPhone 6
    Your OS version: iOS 8.1.1

I won an Evo X in a pink slip race, the car was purple with the $1,000,000 gold rims. I removed the rims for a few seconds and when I tried to put them back on it said I couldn't afford to, despite it costing 0 gems to put them back on, please help
  • xULaughNowxxULaughNowx Registered Users 8 Posts
    ok i have an issue....when is this supposed "Future Update" cause honestly if we cant purchase vehicles for turf wars..then its plainly hurting our team....so could an admin give an answer on with this update will happen....there should be some kind of compensation to those who have not been able to contribute to our team cause YOUR GAMES BUGS....it has let me buy 4 cars but couldnt retrieve them...so what do you want us to do?? are u basically not gonna compensate us and basically say we are on our own or what??...

• fawkdisgamefawkdisgame Registered Users 3 Posts
    so um yea when are we going to be able to buy cash cars like honda civic without having to use gems? scoring on turfs and showdown are ****, in showdown i race 30 races all wins with 40+ points each and i only registered 111 points for hours before giving up? a response to these issues would be nice, i see a lot of angry people not even getting a responce
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Any idea when the missing wheels will be fixed?
  • Dhr HaanDhr Haan Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have a Mazda RX-8 almost fulled maxed, just wantend to repair but the game sells it for 8K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of money in the car spendit I want my car back you can keep the 8K god damn!

And this still no answer?!?!?!

Your Racer Name: DHR HAAN
    Your Device: IPad4
    Your OS version: 7.1.1

Detailed Description of your issue: Disconnected?!
    What Happened? We made a pinks race, I won with 8.5xx but with the results I was disconnected?! So he won my car!
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (A1666)
    Opponent Name: KTroy24
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (A1666)
    Time of issue: +/- 19:40 on 24-11-2014

Please help me to give my car back?!
  • Eblove911Eblove911 Registered Users 3 Posts
    racer : eblove911
    Device: iphone 5
    Os version: 8.1.1
    Issue: I just purchased twice the 9.99 package and then the 30% boost on the 19.99 package of gems. I recieved the gems twice and then proceeded to buy cars in the showroom. Furai and a nissmo and a Bentley the gems and money was taken and the cars weren't delivered. I just sold four of my glow wheels to get enough for a Bentley I defiantly have enough and now it's not letting me buy anything anymore. Simply states not enough gems and then it takes the cash and takes me to the gems page. Says please wait and freezes until I close the app out manually from the home screen. When I come back no car but the cash is gone. I was charged for the gems but I only have 17 now and no cars to show for it.
    Is it repeatable: yes
    Steps: buy gems or have cash and go to purchase the vehicle it says not enough gems and takes the cash or gems then a grey please wait box comes over the game screen and freezes the phone. Then double tap the home button to close the app to get back to garage or racing.
  • ferronicardosoferronicardoso Registered Users 4 Posts
    I wonder what the procedure in order to recover my account. Since the update I can not play. It have 2 Vipers
    Racer: Raphael Cardoso
    Device: Nexus 4Android
  • Specialidiot216Specialidiot216 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Specialidiot216
    iPhone 4s
    iOS 7
    I am missing a few boosts I'm just wondering if they are just going to be returned or will I get gems to buy back what I lost?
    I noticed the missing boosts last night
  • Killacam93Killacam93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yall put bmw m3 gt2 on sale but we can't buy it because the game is still messed up. How are we supposed to buy it for turf??
    Device:iphone6
    iOS version: 8.0
  • DrTurbo246DrTurbo246 Registered Users 1 Posts
    TommyB1Drif
    PC on Facebook

I tried to buy a car with cash but then when i clicked to buy it,it said i didnt have enough gems
  • dwyatterpdwyatterp Registered Users 5 Posts
    DWYATTERP
    iPhone6
    Seen where you say gonna get compensation for missing wheels when is this gonna happen and will compensation includes wheels that are missing or a ton of mills and gems cause I've lost both in wheel purchase
  • REISER6667REISER6667 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I did not have this problem before but now with whatever car I play I get a tie race. Doesn't matter if I win or lose. Before I did not have the issue. REISER6667, Samsung galaxy note 4, android 4.4.4
  • brycevegasbrycevegas Registered Users 15 Posts
    Where is this compensation package mentioned for wheels? That is so vague it is incredible. My IGN is generic nane and am missing tons of gem and cash wheels. Certainly no compensation package came my way..
This discussion has been closed.