Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Insane RT, Lag Issue, Player Busy, Tie glitch all in one turf!

Why Not TonyWhy Not Tony Registered Users 331 Posts
This has got to stop, I have lost 4 cars due to lag issues and lights not syncing right. During turf I had to spend five minutes each player because they were all busy. Now I understand maybe it was a server overload, but the lag during the actual race and getting insane rt and spins, that doesn't have to do with bandwidth, coding is one thing and that is another. And now I can't even get into the game after turf. My ign is: why not Tony. Lost 2 evo x, z28 and NSX. My team street outlaws finished 49th and they have also had this issue. My email is tacamposjr88@icloud.com thanks admins. Love the game.

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I feel your pain brother. I have also encounter these issues.
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I seen the RT issue and massive lag myself, both costed me More than a handfull of races
  • Options
    youngunna678youngunna678 Registered Users 60 Posts
    All the same issues here also. Lost 2 B class subis with the lag issues, freezing up, screen jumping.
  • Options
    peavey978peavey978 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I am also part of street outlaws. My ign is peavey978. This turf has been by far the worst with the lag issues tie glitches, time flips, and restart hacks. I have been a part of this game for a long time now and have spent alot of money on this game. This turf I lost problem about 10 cars and about 1 mill rrc all due to glitches and the incredible amount of lag. If this issue is not resolved I will not put another dollar into this game and I will tell everyone else to do the same. I personally know many ppl selling there whole accounts because of these problems and I don't want to become one of them but if the problems continue I will do what I have to. Thank you peavey978
  • Options
    Jr smokaJr smoka Registered Users 105 Posts
    Same here but all they going do is give us 200gems lol
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    best one off all time dnf wins pinks
  • Options
    venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    cie needs to fix this issue big time!!!
  • Options
    harryballz88harryballz88 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ya all that happened to me too! Plus one lobby all i could get was fouls this happened till i left the lobby jus to be put in 1 where my gas pedal stopped an dropped to 0 then it wouldn't let me launch, i had two 1.5- 1.8 rt ina row! An i was in the 2010 camaro ss which is a perfect launch machine for me. Worse was today tho but i thought it was cuz of free for all...
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I also had all the problems mentioned above. I lost a zr1 and a ford gtr do to the rpms and count down lights freezing. There was also a moment where I had 8 fouls in a row.. I sure hope something can be done.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I thought it was just me , constant busys crazy reaction syncs ,several launch button failures , gears freezing up wont shift out of 1st gear , count down to 0 then say the race was a tie this was the worst turf ever
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Also i forgot about the fouls 4 in a row finally had to take a break
  • Options
    JennyJennyJennyJenny Registered Users 6 Posts
    As far as reaction times goes, that only happened to me when i upgraded my phone to 4.4.2 kitkat, well actually while on kitkat i was having connection issues with the server, so to fix that i flashed a custom 4.2 jellybean rom, the connection issue got sorted out but my reaction times were always 0.2xx to 0.3xx no matter what i did, ridiculous right? So to fix that issue i had to flash my phone to stock 4.1.2 jellybean and that fixed my reaction time problem. Flashing to 4.1.2 also fixed the out of sync lights for me as well.

Im still having problems with lagging in menus, the game eventually starts to lag if ive been tuning cars for a while, also in lobbies, if i just finished a race and i click on another a person, it takes forever for that person to load which gives others who i dont want to race the opportunity to challenge me instead which sucks. Can i get confirmation that im not the only one this happens to?
  • Options
    renderme45renderme45 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yeah I lost a few cars this turf due to server and I mean SERVER LAG !!!!!!!! And had many players on my tracks complaining about the same thing.... And love my new turf car, no hood, or motor!!
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    I lost 4 evo X cuz the NOS dont work at launch, and my races are laggy too, glu need to do somerhing to fix this asap!!!