Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Package file is Invalid

doodoobreathdoodoobreath Registered Users 1 Posts
Seen the other post about this error and was wondering if the issue has been resolved because this is really irritating the hell out of me...I've tried it on different phones. Two without data service..using wifi only, only to receive the error...However i was able to install the game on a phone with data & my father also plays this game..And he was able to update his game.....he hasn't said anything is bugging out on his....I started playing this game back in the early days..but had stopped for awhile..just recently started again. Finished campaign...started building up my rides to max upgrades.....And now im unable to play the game. PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE!!!

Comments

• Options
    SNEAKY SHOCKERSNEAKY SHOCKER Registered Users 9 Posts
    Funny how the devs or admins will not respond to this issue. GARBAGE.
  • Options
    Steve, aka apex nos 174Steve, aka apex nos 174 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was told today to uninstall & redownload the app but it still doesnt install. every other app i have doesnt have this issue, ive downloaded apps since out of curiosity & they install with no hassle!!!!
  • Options
    sd760sd760 Registered Users 2 Posts
    When are they going to fix this package file invalid issue. If they aren't going to fix it then they should let us know so we don't keep wasting our time trying to reinstall this app!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SNEAKY SHOCKERSNEAKY SHOCKER Registered Users 9 Posts
    WHY WONT THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THIS ISSUE! MAYBE TELL US YOUR AWARE OF IT AND WORKING ON A FIX OR SOMETHING.......ANYTHING? ITS NOT A GOOGLE ISSUE CUZ LIKE OTHERS HAVE SAID ALL OTHER APPS INSTALL JUST FINE. THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL NOT INSTALL.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Unfortunately, this isn't an issue we can assist with. It's an issue with the package installed from Google.

http://www.androidcentral.com/google-investigating-package-file-invalid-errors-google-play
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager