Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Garage clean up.......with rrc price

Just looking to clean up some space. Rrc only, ign n0 fr33 r4c3
I'm only listing a class and up as I don't have too much of thing lower then that.
Ask for non maxed cars if it matters to u

A class

Maxed camero ss - 350k
Maxed r34 gtr - 400k
Maxed nsx - 250k
Maxed z28 - 400k
Maxed m3 - 400k
Maxed wrc2006 - 350
Non maxed challenger - 100k
Non maxed supra - 250k
Non maxed 70' challenger - 100
Non maxed wrc2006 - 200k