Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Report an Issue - Android

Comments

• kdkkdk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name: BALLSLAPNGOOD
    Your Device: galaxy s3
    Your OS version: 4.1.2
    Detailed Description of your issue:What Happened? I went to throw owned superchargers on my cars and when I got to my scion frs r spec I got a pop up box that said I don't have enough money or jewels for the part. I already owned the supercharger for the frs rspec, but after the update I couldn't change from turbo to supercharger.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): scion frs r spec
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: whenever I try.
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Go to car, get to conversions, select the already owned supercharger, pop up box states that I don't have enough money or gems, then cry...... haha
  • shannaleneshannalene Registered Users 2 Posts
    Racer name: Shannalene
    Car: rx7
    device: HTC one m8, latest software
    Time: approx 6am Aus western time
    Rival: unknown, vehicle McLaren mpc
    issue: pinks race, screen froze unable to gear change resulting in loss of race, rx7 running consistent 7.3's.
    reccuring: yes on and off screen freeze until app exit and restarted
  • shannaleneshannalene Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oops something went wrong error message when trtrying to contact admin ingame
  • hand on my knobhand on my knob Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've lost 2 cars due to error -12 restart, I lost a max Evo and a max tc due to this, easy cats to get back but not happy about it non the less please fix, I use WiFi so no issue with Internet connection
  • jok1212jok1212 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've lost 2 cars due to error -12 restart, I lost a max Evo and a max tc due to this, easy cats to get back but not happy about it non the less please fix, I use WiFi so no issue with Internet connection

Racer name:Jok1212
    Phone: galaxy note 4

Had this same problem lost my max evo..
  • jok1212jok1212 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Your Racer Name:Jok1212
    Your Device:galazy note 4
    Your OS version: 4.4.4

Detailed Description of your issue:) Lost my evo with all the body kits. The 63 gem rims, AND MAXED OUT due to error 12.
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):Mitsubishi Lanicer viii
    Opponent Name:Proto Burnout 804
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):n.a
    Time of issue:n.a
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • WickedAngelWickedAngel Registered Users 1 Posts
    Name: WickedAngel
    device: galaxy tab 2

Issue: app still randomly glitches and closes. Can barely complete a race. Issue has been going on for months, the update did not resolve anything. Uninstalled and reinstalled app.
  • 414beezyb414beezyb Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm in here trying to detune my cars and it's taking my cash to detune them. the parts I already bought once b4 I've lost almost 200k do to this.now I'm broke and when I try to detune a couple more and it tells me I don't have enuff cash and tells me to buy some. Plz fix this asap
  • boxed bmwboxed bmw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ign- highdrifter
    Device- Samsung galaxy s5
    I've spent a week saving up so I can beat the 3 career race on the last stage and I finally won, and didn't get the prize money. I'm very disappointed in the update the features are nice, but it shouldn't be having all the problems. I haven't been able to buy a car because it says I don't have enough gems. This is my favorite games, but instead of being able to play for fun lately it just gets me frustrated please try to get this fixed asap
  • xJOHNNYQUICKxxJOHNNYQUICKx Registered Users 14 Posts
    I lost my Copo Camaro today. In the race it said server restart and when i logged back in the camaro was gone. But it did show the gem buyback option (which was rather small amount) i clicked that. And again it said server restart and now i have no Copo Camaro. I got so mad i sold all my cars and inventory except my 75 rwb cause i was quitting the game. Im not quitting now and i dont expect a return on my stupidity but i am definitely owed a Copo Camaro. Needless to say I have my fair share of real money tied up into this game. So can someone please make this right. In game name is

XJOHNNYQUICKX. I was racing a blue gts viper at around 1130ish today. Sun Nov 23rd 2014. As stated above my game restarted so i have no info on the other racer. My game actually restarted 2 times in a row. Please make this right.
  • TREVORROBINETTTREVORROBINETT Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, first I love the update but it is giving me an error when I try to purchase a car. It tells me I don't have enough gems even when it is a car you purchase with cash if you could fix this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank TREVORROBINETT
  • martin1320martin1320 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Everytime I level up and later on close the game it knocks me back down to level 74. Everything else is fine other than this problem, please fix it. I should be at level 80 by now.
    Racer name: Martin1320
    Android Device : Samsung Galaxy S5
    Issue is repeatable
  • azman8375azman8375 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hye i do not my post is aupposly in ths topic or what... i losing my account due to when play this game having an error on my oil ignition...i quit this game and try going back then it happens againn.. after that im uninstal this game then install back.... and u know what happen..i cud not link to my account...it detected me as a newcomer...please advise me...
    Old account tht i need it back = batrisyia mikail
    Email = azman8375@gmail.com
    I have lancer..viper..civic type r ...civic si 2 unit...fr spec and supra...please help me to get back my old account
  • selens knightselens knight Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello i am Selena Knight on RR after the update it started me all over from beginning. All my cars cash and gold is gone. Is there anyway to get my profile back please?
  • zxznewzxznew Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name:zxznew
    Your Device:GalaxyS4
    Your OS version:2.4.4(?)

Detailed Description of your issue: Not so much an issue but it is an exploitable bug
    What Happened? I am able to complete any upgrade install instantly w/o gems or vids
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Any
    Opponent Name:Any
    Opponent Car:Any
    Time of issue:Any
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps? Set device clock ahead as long as upgrade is
  • Arman Tha DonArman Tha Don Registered Users 5 Posts
    Arman Tha Don
    Android s3
  • Arman Tha DonArman Tha Don Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey I'm also banned for movinh cars.
    How long will this last
  • mwsh86mwsh86 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Racer Name: carb run 298
    Your Device: nexus 7
    Your os version: 4.4.4

Can't buy the wrc2006 says (you do not have enough gems to afford this. Get more gem's. Even though it priced cash. Any ideas?
  • sinned616sinned616 Registered Users 1 Posts
    SInned616
    VM EVO 3D
    Android 4.0.3

My EVO VIII has reverted back to all stage 2 parts? I had all Pro parts installed, I'm not sure when this happened just noticed it running TURF and car not runnig to normal times
  • 9000rpm9000rpm Registered Users 6 Posts
    I trie want to buy a stella rwb but When i am goin to buy it, the game says that "i dont have enough gems",but i have beat the campain and i have unlocked the cash price of the car lolz
    I can't buy the subaru wrc2006 either, same think happens
    That must be fixed..
  • StevoVIIIStevoVIII Registered Users 33 Posts
    -12 restart err or every race. Can't turf and car run regular lobby. Restarted game, phone and wifi. Still haven't been contacted or had any previous issues resolved. Still can't buy cars. Team is falling drastically due to these issues. What the heck is happening to this game. So many issues. I have over 10 issues and seems like no end..... HELP!!!!!!
  • EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Carbon fiber hood on the BMW disappeared with the update.
  • merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    so this is what my firebird looks like i just claimed for turf...... whats going on lol

http://tinypic.com/r/vo8ms4/8
  • Stevo88Stevo88 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ign name is STEVO1988 on a galaxy s5 won't let me purchase a new car saying a don't have enough gems I have the right amount of cash, could u contact me on getting this fixed as I need a car for the next turf wars
  • Count DraculaCount Dracula Registered Users 18 Posts
    Please fix my two friends showrooms. They are not on forums so I'm helping them out. Ign's: C ROCKSTAR B and BAMTHEMAN. Fix quickly or extend the special offer time frame. It's getting ridiculous now. One is on android the other on ios. S5 galaxy and iPhone 5s. You want people to spend money on your game but they can't if the showroom doesn't actually work
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    I tried to buy a BMW gt2 and it said it didn't have enough gems to buy it and its on sale in the show room I have enough money
    What's up beautiful?
  • shimaretsushimaretsu Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi. i have a problem with my account. you see, i started playing RR on facebook. my first driver name was Kaemcihuy. but then i started playing with a new facebook and email cause Kaemcihuy went bad and i wanted to do a fresh start. my driver name now is Shimaretsu. I once played in my samsung using Kaemcihuy but then i wanted to switch to Shimaretsu (Note: my facebook app log in is Kaemcihuy). So i started switching my facebook log-in to Shimaretsu. But then, my data on Shimaretsu is gone and changed to Kaemcihuy. I tried to switch my Kaemcihuy and Shimaretsu facebook but remains the same. The driver name on both facebook id's is Kaemcihuy. In other words, my Shimaretsu driver data is gone and i cant find it. Please help.

Current driver name: Kaemcihuy
    Lost driver name: Shimaretsu
    Current car on current driver: Dodge Charger R/T, Honda Civic SI(lose to pinks)
    Current car on lost driver: Mazda RX8, Mitshubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
    Device: PC and Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android)
  • BeastlyTunedBeastlyTuned Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having issues purchasing cars that are for sale. Recently tried purchasing the BMW M3 GT2 for $550,000 and a message pops up "you don't have enough gems or cash". Game freezes and have to reboot. Sold 3 of my R class cars and 1 S class to try and purchase to participate in a team in the top 100 Turf. This issue needs to be resolved!!!

Current Driver Name: BeastlyTuned
    Cars Sold: 2 Rx7 gt Spec, 1 GTS-R Viper, and 1 McClaren
  • ererfamily2ererfamily2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    When you install glow rims , dont uninstall them cause it glitches and says error when you click on 0gems to instAll.. will this be fixed ?
  • dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    2 weeks showroom broke last turf was fine scored over 20k. Showroom still turfing today got a -12 restart error theee uk is the problem. I kno y'all pushed this update cuz of complaints but come on. Idgaf about the cash I spend jus my time an passion from racing y'all testing me big time. HTC one user uninstalled an reinstall the game already. So wait on a patch an guess free gems which is a slap in the face but ehh.