Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account Update Error

jokerk9109jokerk9109 Registered Users 9 Posts
After every race I get this account update error instead of the results. I allow the restart, it shows the error again, I allow the restart again, and it stops loading/freezes at part 5( resolving races). Hopefully you can see the screenshots I uploaded. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled but the error is still there every time.

Comments

• Options
    thenevadanstigthenevadanstig Registered Users 18 Posts
    Happening to me as well. Happens every time before a race. Lost money over this.
  • Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Careful this account update. If they appear when loading turf reward, ur reward will unloaded.
  • Options
    GTS JOSHGTS JOSH Registered Users 30 Posts
    Me too and I won turf car, GTS JOSH II cie I better not lose it or I will be at your door!
  • Options
    stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    Other than fixing this issue that a couple others seem to be getting, will there be any compensation or money or cars lost because of it? I was playing OK yesterday, it was a little slow but tolerable. Today I only had two races before I put my phone down. It was taking way too long to load the first race, so I thought the other racer might be trying some hack or something, I dont know... so I screencapped. It was stuck on the "challenge in progress" for a good 10-15sec.

zB41GO.jpg

The race was for $25k, and I did lose fair and square. The problem is that after I lost, this screen popped up...

wlmpOV.jpg

So I had to close out and restart twice before the game would load. The problem was that my money dropped down to $163,805, when it should have been $207,736 after that loss. So I try one more time. A $10k race and this one I won.

zhiaFF.jpg

But the same error happened and I had to restart. After restarting, my mechanic boost was back and my $163k was still there, as if I hadn't won the race. So after two error'd races, Im down over $50k.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager