Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Remainder of cars left SALE, variety of cars, nothing fancy, bundles @ good prices!

black-friday-sale-lindwedel-winery_zps9a10898f.jpg

That's ALL folks... after weeks of selling off, remainder is below... at bundle sale prices! will not break the bundles up. They are PRICED TO MOVE!

Zr1 Corvette
SOLD
SOLD

A class Corvette
1662 - 50 gem pink paint and 60 gem candy red wheels
$10

Dodge Challenger SRT8 x6
1655, 1655, 1650, 1649 , 1663, 1663 ALL 6 for $10
$10

MAZDA RX-7 GT SPEC
SOLD
SOLD

Acura NSX x3
SOLD
SOLD

Honday Civic TYPE R x3
3 maxed type R's, 1 with 250k hot pink rims
$8

FORD GT
SOLD
SOLD

8 CAR PACK ONLY $7
SOLD
SOLD

BMW 128i's x6
SOLD
SOLD

Honda Civic Si's x 8
1648, 1648, 1648, 1648, 1648, 1645, 1645, 1645 - all 8 for $6
$6

Scion TC's x8
SOLD
SOLD

EVO X
SOLD
SOLD

EVO 8's x3
SOLD
SOLD

1 mil rrc
SOLD
SOLD

Ford Focus
SOLD
SOLD

Prev1

Comments

• L ROCKER LL ROCKER L Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sell a scion tc for rrc$ ?
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Thanks but sorry all sales are via PAYPAL only....
    Good night bump! Be on in the morning.. Add me and hit me up in the morning! Deals deals!
  • venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    I'll take the $7 bundle right now
    Morning bump.... Getting online now... Hit me up, let me know Whatca interested in!
    Deals deals deals!
    Be back online soon... add me in game! hit me up!
    Getting online in a few! Want some deals... look me up!
    Deals... all night long!
    Online now... hit me up...gotta feed the kids! Kids came to me this morning.. mommy mommy, have you sold any more cars yet?? We are hungry!! Just think... every sale, you are putting a smile on a kids face and food in a kids belly! ;)

Also what you see above is what's for sale. Not breaking up bundles. No more free cars / discounts ... that "special" is over. Bundles/cars have been reduced/priced to move!
    Get a DEAL NOW! hit me up!
  • Acid^Acid^ Registered Users 5 Posts
    pmd ingame
    In game now.... on/off.. try to ping me if i'm not in game and will try my best to get in within a few mins.
    on/off.. try to ping me if i'm not in game and will try my best to get in within a few mins.
  • Acid^Acid^ Registered Users 5 Posts
    messaged about the 4 evo's and something from acidtc
  • Wheelie Green 695Wheelie Green 695 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Great seller...awesome cars with great deals...thanks again
    ^^ Thanks... online now... PM in game for sales!
    trying to get back on! Was in middle of a sale... either my wireless is screwing up or game is down. Be on asap!
    Hey I'm getting and error code on the game 503
    Talk about bad timing for the game to go on another error frenzy...hold on to my car...once this game error passes we will finalize the sale. Thanks
    man!!! its not letting me go on..."the game is getting a tune-up"
    Back online from game being down!
    Online for a lil bit longer.... Also putting up 1 mil rrc for sale. $13. (depending on how much $$ you have, I might not have time to do your transfer, will have to catch me another time if I still have the $ for sale)
    sorry...i got kicked out then my boss came in so i couldnt go back on...but still wanting the special bundle
  • CRICARSCRICARS Registered Users 21 Posts
    ​Are you still selling cars?
    ign: CRICARS.
    ign: CRICARS.
    Hellooo.......
    Alrighty... I'm back online tonight. Wasn't on much last 2 days... List has been updated with what sold recently.

Online now... will be on/off tonight. try to PING me if i'm not.... Hit me up... deals deals!
    ok I sent you an in-game message