Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer - FORLORNLOVE aka Little Trader

Just got scammed by this little prick for my Nismo.

Made him message me in forum to prove who he was as little trader had a few posts. Had a message received by forlornlove confirming it was him. Used page 76 for vouches and on there his ign was little trader.
I've just checked it again and it now say ign: forlornlove
Last edited at 17:17
He took my Nismo and I have a video of it and our deal before he went offline.

U think your clever u little prick but what goes around comes around. My avatar is dedicated to you.

Comments

• Options
    ForlornloveForlornlove Registered Users 95 Posts
    excuse me? get your facts right before accusing someone.
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    That must explain why your ign on your vouches page was changed back from little trader to this one forlornlove.

I don't buy your defence. You've been rumbled playa
  • Options
    Dude all I can say is I am always careful when selling or dealing with people. This guy had access to your forum name, ign and vouches. What would you think of u were in my shoes.

He took my Nismo
  • Options
    Well it is what it is. All I know is this guy seemed legit, even negotiated on a price for the c6 and said he wasn't going first due to the value of his car, even though I had 1 extra vouch than him/you.
    So I did. He also took someone's else's ford gtr and 500k in the same lobby before going offline.

If u could help get my Nismo back or help recoup some of my loss it would be appreciated.

My job is just to tell people what happened to me, so it won't happen to them.
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Bump it up for my english mate
  • Options
    sheppy303sheppy303 Registered Users 44 Posts
    That same person tried to scam me yesterday talking about he got vouches under his other account(Forlornlove)... I told him i would not go first what so ever !!!
    Aint going to let these clowns catch me with their BS !!!
  • Options
    That's what I thought, but since he had 9 legit vouches under his ign of little trader next to his forum name of forlornlove on page 76. I thought this dude must be legit.
    Plus he was negotiating about the price I had to pay on top of my glow Nismo for the c6r, so didn't raise any alarm bells.

When scammers are using legit vouches, and legit forum user account, you'd expect them to be legit... Or the forum user forlornlove had something to do with it.

Idk. All I know is I ain't going first again and I want either a Nismo or rrc back from the one who was responsible little trader or forlornlove as it was that account I agreed the deal with and trusted.

Whether both ur game and forum were hacked is not my concern. Losing my car based on your 'good' name is.

If you want to clear up this mess it's simple. But I ain't gonna stop until things are rectified.
  • Options
    jim9jim9 Registered Users 121 Posts
    Sorry bout your lost bro, these cats are grtting hungrier everyday.
  • Options
    ForlornloveForlornlove Registered Users 95 Posts
    Well you can continue to hate a store for their bad service. They can try only that much to clear their name. Whats done is done. I tried to reason it out with you but your mind is already fixed. So ill just pack and leave this game for peace for everyone. One less "scammer/legit player" to deal with right? Ive spoken to the player who lost his ford gt-r and i told him the same thing. Just for everyones info i have changed my passwords and email and waiting to unlink my facebook account to prevent this from happening again i have done my part and im waiting for everyone who stepped on my name to do theirs. If you cant,then ill leave.
  • Options
    venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    man all this scamming and bad shit is gonna ruin the game for alot of people!!! its bad enough the developers aint doin anything about it cause they "dont support trades"...i call BULLSHIT!!! if they dont support trades then they should stop pink slip races to avoid this issue. all you good people should work together to make it better within the game itself and to fight the power and destroy all these scammers!!! DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!!!......................my name is VENUM 671 and i approve this message.. :)
  • Options
    Scammers210Scammers210 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Goldenmobile
  • Options
    Dude you haven't done anything to rectify the situation or contacted me privately to discuss this matter.

Hence why you haven't helped matters and are only adding fuel to the fire and tarnishing your name even more.

Gonna keep this thread alive to warn others.
  • Options
    Bump just to remind people