Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RANT ABOUT ACCOUNT :-/

iv waited 10 days for a reply for my ticket for my lost account and iv recieven nothing i think your customer service is a discrace iv spent £100s on this game uv probably maid millions and now u probably dont care about your loyal paying players but ul help hackers and scammers allong by not responding to peoples tickets and complaintes RANT OVER

Comments

• Options
    supa motor 434supa motor 434 Registered Users 148 Posts
    Come on now help the guy out hes a legit guy who just wants a refund. You will lose so many more people if you cant help out a little and fix this game up and get rid of the hackers
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    just lost 2 civic typ r on my second device to hack or glitch and thanks man we all need a little support with issues like showroom, glitches,hacks , accounts a little help goes a long way
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Its gonna be a while. I lost my account after this latest update. So take the time to do other things. I've lost my account before while on an top 100 team so I understand the frustration. Its just a waiting game and I'm probably looking at a month before I get my account back.
  • Options
    that suks man
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Mines been three weeks now and not even a ticket!!?? Sent 6 emails so far
  • Options
    1320 Champ1320 Champ Registered Users 224 Posts
    No one from CIE reads the Unsupported Player Trade/Sales section posts. You need to post your rants in the Talk About Racing Rivals section or the Check Engine Light section.
  • Options
    AK47AK47 Registered Users 104 Posts
    I sent an email 12 days ago no reply but I've had the problem once before and it was taken care of in time almost 2 months but finally had it taken care of
  • Options
    dam that suks its not a verry good customer servicr to be honest no wonder y people r quitting game
  • Options
    AK47AK47 Registered Users 104 Posts
    The customer service isn't so bad u have to understand the ammount of emails vs the staff they have attending to them. However when CIE and glu merged the rediculous 10 day waits on Telly's for tickets was supposed to be null however this did not happen the wait time is a little outrageous but other than that they have always been pretty decent about getting things right the first time
  • Options
    i hope so iv 160cars mills plus 100s of gems iv started a diff acount so i dont miss out on any deals or half price cars
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    You and me both Matty
  • Options
    temp account crzmax iff u hav any deals
  • Options
    420slick420slick Registered Users 14 Posts
    I lost two pos tc due to glitch myself but just want to bump this for my buddy legit guy he needs his stuff back, most actually work hard for the stuff they get support them not scammers/glitches
  • Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Same here guys i lost my account, and i have gave them everything they asked for, and yes i gave my information through the IN GAME EMAIL LINK. My lost account is chevyboy37, my new racer account name is mavrick12, my google sign in name is also chevyboy37, i have a note 4 running 4.4.4, and now its going on almost 2 months and i have paid over 1200 bucks real money to get my garage to where it is now, its funny how i get 10 or 20 notifications from racing rivals saying there sale is about to end but i cant get a reply to get my 1400 dollar account back. How about they make or get a pure dedicated log in system and quit relying and blaming google or apple or US the money payers. And now that my account is lost i missed out on 4 turf cars that i would have got with my team but i cant get into my account. So again please my lost account is chevyboy37, my new account racer associated with my google play is mavrick12, and my google play account name is also chevyboy37, i have a note 4 running 4.4.4, and one more thing if you guys have over 10mill players clearly you need more work force to keep up with the tens of thousands of emails you get about complaints. So please quit sending me 20 notifications in one hour about your sale ending and more notifications about my 1400 dollar missing account.