Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Jon Cooke SCAMMER!!!!

I4got2pulloutI4got2pullout Registered Users 45 Posts
JON COOKE from team flawless is a scammer she took my Mclern and then blocked me she has a picture of a fat white girl be careful

Comments

• Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    I'd be more offended by the fact he has a pic of a fat white girl.

• Options
    Jon CookeJon Cooke Registered Users 6 Posts
    How about you Mclern how to spell and get my name off the forums as a scammer I have never scammed anyone I have sold and traded hundreds of cars
  • Options
    Who even scams for a mclaren anyways ? That's lame af if I wanted a mclaren I'm sure some idiot in a maxed mclaren would pinks my zr1 and get shiit on
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Evidentially, he's claiming that you would scam for a McLaren.
  • Options
    I see that I actually think I know who it is about a week ago somone pinks me in a mclaren while I was in a stella and I won and they begged for their car back and I kept saying no and they said they put me on some sort of bounty list or something this is prolly the kid lol
  • Options
    Either that or he has the wrong person I have a pic of myself as my pic on RR not a fat white girl that is funny though lol and my name is JON COOKE on RR just as he typed it, but I have no idea why he's saying I tried to scam him .
  • Options
    Jon Cooke I'm just going for the in game name I saw...
  • Options
    Jon Cooke level 201 from team flawless.
  • Options
    My team is Flawless, however I am level 200, not 201 and just the past few days of turfs I went from 194 to 200 so idk how I would have scammed you being at level 201 when I haven't even got that far yet and was nowhere close to 201 when I'm assuming you are claiming I scammed you
  • Options
    I'm just going by the person and team I saw him/her profile... Scam me I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    Plus I tired adding you and it says that I cant add you so... Yeah Jon Cooke scam me
  • Options
    INSIGHTINSIGHT Registered Users 35 Posts
    When you say "took my Mclaren" how did he/she take it ? did they stop by your house and get it, forget the keys in it at TacoBell ? Tell us the facts man...
  • Options
    Nope. We had a deal going on so I went first to foul. She/he then deleted me and took the car.