Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

No point for a 50% off BMW gt3 when no one can buy or enter the show room lol

Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
What is the point. To tease us with a pretty nice sale.
Prev1

Comments

• GLITCHED OUTGLITCHED OUT Registered Users 205 Posts
    i can enter and buy idk wat ur talking about
  • FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    Unfortunately from a fairness perspective, some people can purchase from the showroom
  • mmikeowingsmmikeowings Registered Users 104 Posts
    I cant either and no1 on my crew can I dont wana miss 5his sale wtf
  • CannatunaCannatuna Registered Users 121 Posts
    I get unable to complete action 516 ( fr ) . Then it says restart. This bites!
  • pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    I can't buy! It says I don't have enough gems. Then gets stuck on please wait. Wtf
  • VertigoVertigo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I and members Of my team cant Buy With money or jewels! Please upload this in the server, cause We Have the money and say for us We dont Have!
  • HappyfucHappyfuc Registered Users 240 Posts
    I'm having same issue as pistola. This sucks I want to buy a couple of the sale BMW's
  • GM certified techGM certified tech Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same trouble. I cold get in to the showroom but then when I want to buy it , it would ask for gems and then get frozen. I need it fix on my phone I really want to buy it!
  • WaingroWaingro Registered Users 7 Posts
    On an iPad, can't buy the M3.. shows cash price, but I get a "not enough gems" error.
  • The Pro 123The Pro 123 Registered Users 22 Posts
    How can plp make that kind of cash within 24 hours that's insane and I really want that car grrr.just needed 210k :(
  • redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    Still can't buy they need to fix before it finishes wanted to buy 2
  • GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    I can't buy
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    i can enter and buy idk wat ur talking about
    you must be the 1% that can lol
  • ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Can't buy, second or third sale in a row that is this way
  • TOBOLIAKTOBOLIAK Registered Users 10 Posts
    As I understand it, this problem occurs after passing through the entire career.
    My friend has no problems with buying cars at auto salon, as long as he nna career was R class.
  • GintenshiGintenshi Registered Users 56 Posts
    So earlier today I wanted to buy a rx7 and got this error. Then just a few minutes a go I was able to buy a 370z....

I'm not sure if its just specific cars or what
  • Chet RockChet Rock Registered Users 44 Posts
    Can't buy the sale BMW m3. Plenty of cash, but I get error 516 (fr)
  • 9000rpm9000rpm Registered Users 6 Posts
    I don't finished tha campaing yet so i can buy the m3 gt2 with gems.
    I bought some gems yesterday with 18$ and bought the m3 gt2 for 1300 gems.
    After one hour the game offers this car with the half price of gems..
    I could bought 2 of them if i going to buy that car 1 hour later...
    What a bad luck :-(
  • Humps RacerHumps Racer Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'd love to buy a few of the bmw's on sale but tells me I don't have enough gems even though I've beat the campaingn so i'm trying to buy it with cash. This is crazy that it can't be fixed, buying cars is a key part of the game.
  • ryan einstineryan einstine Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have beaten the campaign, so I want to buy the car with cash right? 50% off so I have my 550k, but I keep getting "You don't have enough gems to buy" then the game pops up a "please wait" loading page and the game crashes. WTF? And wtf do I do to fix this?
  • Wheelie Green 695Wheelie Green 695 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm unable to buy either...I have the gems. On the same topic...even cash cars are saying the same bs message...."not enough gems" I figure there was just a miner glitch so I bought the same amount Ive already spent $30 and nothing...developers fix this issue asap...pisses me off that I'm gonna miss out on such a great deal...this update has too many bugs...get on the ball already.
    Little help here..
    Yesterday i bougth same gems and bought that car for 1300 gems..
    Today, a friend of mine, boughts some gems and he tryed to buy that car with today's offer for 650 gems..
    He can't buy the car, because the game says that" you don't have enough gems", but my friend have 752 gems in his account right now...
    Is anyone administrator here to help that situation?
    IGN: NIKOS88
    What's going on with this game?
    We spend our money in this for what??
    I just bought the new cevy corvette for 130 gems..
    Still can't buy the bmw..
    What its going on with the bmw offer lol
  • BootyLiciousnessBootyLiciousness Registered Users 91 Posts
    BUMP THIS! This is seriously getting out of hand...
    This isn't the first sale that's doing it, the Shelby sale was doing it too.
    Bump this and raise awareness or it will never be fixed!!!
  • Samson51Samson51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    This has become a joke. Every up date they screw the game up even more. After this up date we sure have not seen Rysst to give us any updates or time frames on any fixes for this issue. Makes it hard to turf when you can purchase any cars. But the care about the community. Funny way of showing it. Keep your wallets closed until they fix this mess.
    Is there any administrator of racing rivals, to tell as what going on with this?
    We will take an rensposible answer or what???
  • GO199GO199 Registered Users 1,851 Posts
    Can't buy either
  • dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    I'll bump this only can buy crate an crap. New car ok got that bmw error f150 error. Brought a subi coupe an rsx and said screw it. Full of crap someone getting a lump of coal for Christmas lmao
  • xdroopyxxdroopyx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, games beat, tells me 550k. when I click buy it says I dont have enough gems then when I click ok the game locks up.........You all know we will not get this car for this price right?? GLU is messing with us, they know theres a problem just no rush to fix it since people will just keep spending on other things
  • kop_911kop_911 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm getting the same error. Really sucks because it's a great deal either way, cash or gems.