Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BMW M3 GT2 on sale!!!

SuthernCowboySuthernCowboy Registered Users 4 Posts
I think i figured out why most cant buy it. Showroom says 1.1million but 50% off is 550k. When i logged in this morning i got those deal pop ups. Showed the same bmw but it said 1300 gems 50% off 650 gems. I had to sell a bunch of cars to make the $550k just to find out i still cant buy car ;( im really starting to hate this game. Might end up quitting because of all the glitches and BS that goes along with game.

Comments

• bori239bori239 Registered Users 233 Posts
    Yes this is happening to me also.can't buy the car.
  • SuthernCowboySuthernCowboy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the gems and 610k to buy but still get error message and then it restarts me.... BS the gamer dev are not posting about this with a resolution.
  • ryan einstineryan einstine Registered Users 5 Posts
    Won't let me buy either
  • SwangHardSwangHard Registered Users 2 Posts
    Saw the sane ad, bought $20 in gems and can't buy the car.
  • redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    Doesn't work that way it only says gems if you haven't got to r class on campaign

Have you ever noticed during campaign there are alot of gem cars that are rrc after

We are all experiencing this showroom error they need to fix this **** haven't been able to buy anything since the update
  • SaltyskroobSaltyskroob Registered Users 172 Posts
    Same here. Was looking forward to spending $100 for a million to buy two of them with the 100k I already had. Too bad Glu, sucks for you that you missed out on a sale.
  • jhet1970jhet1970 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am unable to purchass anything. when trying to buy a scion tc i get not enough gems dont want to lose out onth bmw sale. please fix and repost the sale.
  • oOwesseOooOwesseOo Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yep not working at all i specially bought gems for this car ! Just to find out its not working !
  • oOwesseOooOwesseOo Registered Users 11 Posts
    any admins wanna clear this up ? I know that the admins here have a ton of work ! Especially solving problems and bugs with this game , now and in the past that aren't even their fault ! Wich i am really thankfull for ! But This car for 650 gems is a deal allot of players are really interested in !
  • hoazahoaza Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here!
    Sold some cars to get the cash to buy the BMW, but I always get a error message. It's very frustrating..
    You should fix it!
    Thanx
  • gcarroll1969gcarroll1969 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Didn't work for me either. Now I'm afraid I won't be in that stage of turf wars
  • gcarroll1969gcarroll1969 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Didn't work for me either. Now I'm afraid I won't be in that stage of turf wars.
  • GLITCHED OUTGLITCHED OUT Registered Users 205 Posts
    hey if u do quit the game ill take ur cars lmfao!!
  • Mr808Mr808 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Sale ends soon n I wanted to buy da car
  • WinstonBWinstonB Registered Users 41 Posts
    Sale's done and still wasnt able to buy a few...
  • Queen 13itchQueen 13itch Registered Users 1 Posts
    I bought gems to buy the car and then it said that I didn't have enough gems.... Wtf? This game is really pissing me off lately, too many issues!
  • 1stoned racer 4201stoned racer 420 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeas i know i sold my z4 to buy this dam xar and im gonna be mad if i sold this car for nothing
  • MAPPPEDMAPPPED Registered Users 12 Posts
    I got up the money to buy bwm m3 gt2 then i can't buy. Bcz previous sales said some tinks 50% 30% off ether geams. And i was able to buy with cash.:( now sale ended end i end up without bmw m3 gt2 ing mappped :(
  • MAPPPEDMAPPPED Registered Users 12 Posts
    D a m n error posting i could not buy bwm. :(
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    See me in game, same name as here. I have a lot of BMW's painted, nice wheels, maxed, and ready to sell. Why give you cash to CIE, they cannot even come close to my prices.
  • xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    I guarantee the ability to purchase gems never fails as does the rest of this game