Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

20 gems as a make up for the sale problem on the bmw m3 gt2 ?

oOwesseOooOwesseOo Registered Users 11 Posts
Really guys ? 20 gems ? Why not just extend the sale ? Okay its better than nothing i guess ? But I have bought the 970 gem package specially for this sale ! So now im left with a bunch of boosts i guess ? Or need to spend to full gem price for the car because cie fxcked it up again like they did bazillion times before ? So my question for the admins / mods is , is the sale comming back on the bmw m3 gt2 ? Still think they solved this Incorrectly !

Comments

• Options
    redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    Totally agree man

So many of us missed out on the sale and that 20 gems is ridiculous.

They should definitely extend the sale and I think make it more than 50% off to make up for these problems they have caused

I haven't been able to buy from showroom since update
  • Options
    Lilpablo002Lilpablo002 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Or they should just give everyone the car
  • Options
    CarboncoreCarboncore Registered Users 24 Posts
    Need to make money on car!!!!???? Are flipping serious!??? How much money does it cost them to produce 1000 of those cars!? NONE! How much time does it take to produce lets say 1000 cars!? NONE!... How much money will Cie lose as more and more people get tired of this B/S and quit the game and stop actually buying the cars you CAN! buy and stop buying Gems!? Im no rocket scientist but thats an easy number for.me to figure out.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    1. The 20 gems we gave out was for the 30 minutes of downtime we experienced over the weekend. It wasn't for any other issue, simply, a free 20 gems because the game went down.
    2. We cannot just "give out" cars. Each car has a specific contract with the manufacturer and very specific terms of use. So most car companies do not just want their cars "given away"
    3. The issue concerning the purchase of cars is fixed. We just need to wait for Apple to approve the update so we can launch it.
    4. We thought Apple would approve the update by now which is why the sale went out. Our bad.
    5. You can find updates on issues here: http://tinyurl.com/RR30reportii
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    oldsmokeoldsmoke Registered Users 44 Posts
    And just happened to get fixed after sale ended ..

Come on ,
    How stupid we are.
    bought it for full price and 24hrs behind on getting it upgraded. Oh yah i can buy gems and speed that proccess up tho.
    LMFAO
    and i got 20 gems to speed up one upgrade.