Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

C'MON DEVS, BMW FIX IS EASY

FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
This isn't rocket science guys, delay any event involving the BMW GT, and put it back on sale once the showroom is functional for everyone. Businesses that run sales but cannot deliver the product are supposed to offer rain checks or some facilitation. The same should apply to the shelby if anybody really cares, but the BMW sale was the best in months and to be denied the opportunity to participate because the seller can't deliver, especially while some can, is just unfair.

Comments

• Options
    redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    Totally agree man
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    You know that's probally the most mature answer. I'm sure most real business with real customer values would do this.
  • Options
    SwangHardSwangHard Registered Users 2 Posts
    They have two options if they want to avoid any serious action. Offer the car for the originally advertised price, or offer a refund to those who spent real money on gems to buy it.
  • Options
    I have no interest in "serious action." It's a game. Those who choose to spend real money, including me, do so voluntarily. The game's operators should do it, however, because it's the right thing to do and is in their best interests business wise.
  • Options
    ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    Agree with you FatBob X1000, very good question. Will they respond? Not likely....
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    FATBOBMX wrote: »
    This isn't rocket science guys, delay any event involving the BMW GT, and put it back on sale once the showroom is functional for everyone. Businesses that run sales but cannot deliver the product are supposed to offer rain checks or some facilitation. The same should apply to the shelby if anybody really cares, but the BMW sale was the best in months and to be denied the opportunity to participate because the seller can't deliver, especially while some can, is just unfair.

That would require logic, no company i know of follows any logic, other than the Bottom line. You want them to fix it, stop buying gems.

BTW i tryed to buy a 128I for this turf, nope. Will be the third turf segment, in three weeks i missed due to this
  • Options
    kNdTwistkNdTwist Registered Users 2 Posts
    http://s27.postimg.org/h77tj0sb7/snap1742.jpg

http://s27.postimg.org/nbzbwcker/snap1743.jpg

Can anyone tell me why l dont buy this car? Say's me that l dont have enough gems, but the car dont buy with gems, buy with money, 45.000 $ , l have 46.000 but l canot buy the car.
    Someone can explain me why ?
    l put 2 picture to see, l'm waiting your opinion.
  • Options
    The silence here from the game's perspective coupled with the events currently under way are disheartening at best. Those privileged few who could buy from the showroom get to shove those sale BMWs down everyone else's throats to both open and close turf. I've got to admit that I feel tremendously naive to have believed that any of the Devs gave a rats ass