Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

$100 iTunes or Google play

I'm getting this card I wanna know what I can get for it.... Let me know which one you would prefer

Comments

• SPOILER SUPA 232SPOILER SUPA 232 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Citroen Gt Concept/Matte/Killer 63 tune/Purple crate rims
    r32/ Unwrapped/stock no nos
    Nissian 370z wrapped/ red crate rims
    Maxed z28

Google Play Card

Very trusted buyer and seller, Vouchers are on page 21
    ign-spoiler supa 232, lmk
  • DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    Maxed Nissan nismo crate rims
    Maxed C7 crate rims
    GOLD FORD MUSTANG GT(only 100 in the game)

iTunes

Ign-DYLANMARTYR15O
  • supersonicfastsupersonicfast Registered Users 42 Posts
    Stock Zonda R, Stock Citreon GT, Stock Bentley GT3, Crate Z28, Crate M3 and M5

Google play.

Ign: supersonicfast
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Hmmmm def some good offers.... Keep them coming im gonna make a decision when I get off work
  • mayo79mayo79 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Wrapped Copo Camaro Graffiti turf car - glow and 75k wheels
    Peugeot Onyx concept crate car car - no nos, 63 gem wheels

Please message me in game. I would prefer PayPal if possible.
    IGN: Mayo 79
    Vouchers on page 51
    http://bit.ly/1yjedcU

sggN2Ea.jpg

Kezewcr.jpg

VrnRbit.jpg
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    my whole account. ign salist3 Partio
    ITUNES...
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Ign josh1995. Vouchers page 47. Stock zonda. Maxed m3gt2. Maxed ford gtr crate z28 with 8.9 56 tune. Or stock Citroen concept, stock bently gt3, and stock onyx. Or maxed mclaren gt3, maxed ford gtr, tc gt spec with no nos, and 1M rrc. Check out my garage and lmk what you see, or check out my garage and make a list of some stuff you like. I'm looking for an itunes card.
  • xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    Lol. the loser isnt gonna give the card to anyone, wasting others time.
  • xxdarkninjaxxxxdarkninjaxx Registered Users 184 Posts
    This scum has fake codes don't ever send first jack90gt aka dc Adidas or any other account he uses. Send me iTunes first an I can offer you the best deal you can get if you don't send first you just a scammer bro
  • ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Xxdarkninjaxx is xxdarkranger and scammed Jack don't believe his garbage lies
    nah not my pro tards. its one of your "legit friends" talking shyt to you under a fake cos unlike you lowlife people, i dont talk shyt and use abusive words lol
  • penzoilpenzoil Registered Users 273 Posts
    maxed zonda ana maxed p1 lmk if you interested
    Has the tard given $100 card to anyone? nope...hes a poor lil biich that just brags lmaooooo
    So again. 5 days down. Did anyone get the card? Nope...ppl just need to ignore losers like Jack90gt who dont have a shyt to spend and create fake posts.