Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• El Chimo 1El Chimo 1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    El Chimo 1
    Note 3 T-Mobil
    4.4.2 Racing Rivals 3.0
    Issue: Can't buy the BMW GT2 on sale got the cash but reqires Gems.
  • abuidreesabuidrees Registered Users 199 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Abuidrees
    Your Device:Note 3
    Your OS version:4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue:i cant but the m3 gt2 it says i dont have enough gems while the car is in cash
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: 4 hours earlier and going on
    Is this issue repeatable? yes
    If so what are the steps?
  • bloushi89bloushi89 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Your Racer Name: bloushi96
    Your Device: samsung galaxy s2
    Your OS version: andriod 4.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue: after reseting my phone i installed the game and connect to facebook to load my account but it redirect me to new game with a single car it does not load my old account :/

• jcruzjcruz Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have been saving up to buy the bmw m3 gt2, it's now on sale, I sold some cars went to purchase the bmw m3 gt2 and I can't buy it. Get the screen where it says not enough gems to purchase. Why would you have it on sale knowing there is a bug that needs to be fixed when purchasing cars? This stuff is getting old! You guys receive money from us therefore you are running a business, a business with bad service.
    Snakethejake
    HTC one m8
  • rafa sohcrafa sohc Registered Users 1 Posts
    Quiero comprar el bmw m3 gt2 antes que termine la oferta y no me deja :/
  • snipples1016snipples1016 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi i got restart glitched this morning

My racer name is snipples1016
    My device is Samsung note 2

I went in a room accepted pinks and got the restart glitch as soon as i clicked accept
    my car was 1993 rwb ramintra 993
    My opponent name was qball500
    He was in 1975 stella 930
    Time of the issue accured around 130 am eastern time
    This issue would be repeatable if we dont get this glitch fixed in the game please contact me back and inform me of what is going on thank you
  • Angel911Angel911 Registered Users 3 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryyst;n2532615]Next Update should be coming soon. Just waiting for approval from Apple

Investigating - Means that the issue has been reported and is still being looked into
    Fix Pending Testing - Means a fix has been made and is currently in testing
    Fixed in Future/Next Update - Means the fix is awaiting implementation which could mean in our next update or via hotfix
    Need more info - Means we aren't able to recreate the issue and we need more examples

Known Issues
    • Teams
      • Viewing Teams in "Find a Team" sometimes prompts "Team Doesn't Exist"
      • Fixed in Next Update
    • Eager Beavers (Missing Wheels and boosts)
      • Players that entered the game before officially live may run into a plethora of issues
        • Custom Wheels Removed
        • Boosts Removed
        • Inventory Items Removed
        • We are current working on a resolution for this as one of our top priorities
        • We no longer need further info on this issue
        • Compensation Package Given to players affected
        [/QUOTE]

what means "Compensation package Given to players affected" ?

>it's not possible solved and restore issues?
        >i received not the compensation
  • shimaretsushimaretsu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Current driver: Kaemcihuy
    Lost driver: Shimaretsu
    Device: Both PC(facebook) and Samsung Galaxy S3
    Situation: Lost driver files while switching in Android

Please Recover my Shimaretsu file. I was trying to switch my account on my mobile but then both of my facebook id's driver went to Kaemcihuy. Please fix it. My facebook email is kaemcihuy123@hotmail.co.id
  • AmorphisAmorphis Registered Users 7 Posts
    Trying to purchase the m3 gt2. Sold cars to raise the money, and yet facing the same issue as last week's Shelby cobra sale.
    Amorphis
    Iphone 5
    iOS 8.1 or 8.01 or whatever that is.
  • ZerosoulZerosoul Registered Users 9 Posts
    Zerosoul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1.1
    Unable to swap turbos and s/c on any of my cars. This is not the first time this has been reported by me
    The really crappy part of this whole dysfunctional sale is that there will be a GT2 day on this week's turf and those of us who haven't purchased a GT2 prior will be sitting empty handed thru the whole event. How difficult is it to either clear whatever malfunction is causing this or change the event to another specification?
    We are able to purchase other cars at regular price at the moment. So the regular price of the gt2 should be brought down to the sale price temporarily, so that we can get it.
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ryyst so to fix the showroom problem we have to wait for the next update? Any idea when thats gonna happen?
  • xxxzeusxxxxxxzeusxxx Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name:tach blower 453
    Your Device:samsung note3
    Your OS version:android

Detailed Description of your issue: tried buying BMW 2011 gt3 on sale and Bentley can't buy a car at all in the showroom I have the money and gems
    What Happened? Unable to buy cars in showroom
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):2012 nissan gtr
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:12/1/2014
    Is this issue repeatable? Yes
    If so what are the steps?
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Can you please clarify the compensation package that we received for the missing wheels? I know there are wheels owned on my cars that I had before the update. But that doesn't even come close to the wheels I had. 75% of my cars had gem wheels. A lot of them had the white wheels with redlines and hulk wheels. I see there is one set of gem wheels that we can't install cause apparently we need gems to purchase the wheels owned. My ign is blazersbc350. I have spend a lot of gems on wheels over the past please either give me my wheels back or give me gems so I can replace my missing gem wheels. I'm thinking atleast 10k + gems have been spent on wheels. That is probably lowballing
  • 2Savage Torque2Savage Torque Registered Users 2 Posts
    As soon as the app launches my display goes upside down. Only have this problem when I try and play this game. I can't figure out if its somehow my phone or just the apo
  • 2Savage Torque2Savage Torque Registered Users 2 Posts
    soon as the app launches my display goes upside down. Only have this problem when I try and play this game. I can't figure out if its somehow my phone or just the app.
    2Savage Torque
    Lg nexus 5
  • KidWalleyeKidWalleye Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ign: KIDWALLEYE
    Phone Samsung Galaxy S5

Buying BMW M3 GT2 that was on sale. I or anyone I know was able to buy this car while it was on sale! I tried many many times and received a restart message everytime I tried. Along with any and all of the people I know or asked in game.

Now normally this would not be a big deal but if this car ends up being a car needed for this turf then it will be a very big issue!

Please and thanks. I would like 4 of these cars at the sale price please

Kid
  • Lazman77Lazman77 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have not seen post for it yet but is anyone having issues with 'SPECIALS' offer? The Nissan Skyline GT-R with starter pack is locked for me, it also states it has EXPIRED! When I try to click on it I can't e.c.t.
  • HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    Attention ryyst..
    I would like an update on how long time we gonna wait for all our rims? You write compensation package given to affectet players? Whats that the 20 gems? This is one big joke. Ign howisthat
  • mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    iv lost my account and i emiled u guys a ticket 12 days ago im just wondering how long its gona take
  • Alaa KojakAlaa Kojak Registered Users 18 Posts
    Guys what about the automatically finish the repair ? Plz fixed .. It sux if we have to press finish !
  • RobinsanRobinsan Registered Users 8 Posts
    Your racer name: Robinsan
    Your device: iPad air
    Your OS version: 8.1
    Detailed description of your issue: my car cannot go into race.everytime I try to race,system say I need to repair my car before can join race.when I go to repair,the engine damage is zero.this only happened on 1 car.my other car is ok.i even try reinstalling.but the problem still there.please help me......
    Your car(year,make and model): 2012 Scion FR-S R-spec
    Opponent name: -
    Opponent car(year,make and model): -
    Time of issue: 26th November 2014(until now)
    Is this issue repeatable?: YES
    If so what are the steps?: -
  • ZerosoulZerosoul Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is getting redundant
    Zerosoul
    iPhone 5c
    iOS 8.1.1
    Can't swap parts that I own
    Repeatable yes. What car? ALL OF THEM
  • opskiilleropskiiller Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your Racer Name: opskiiller
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy avant
    Your OS version:kitkat 4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue: I opened my game and went to my garage so I can do the free for all turf war and my subaru wrc2006 was missing and my campaign car the impreza was missing also and I don't pink the campaign or an non maxed car.
    What Happened? My 2 cars we t missing
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): subaru wrc2006 and 2011 subaru impreza both stock
    Opponent Name:N/A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):N/A
    Time of issue: Sunday the last day of November
  • opskiilleropskiiller Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your Racer Name: opskiiller
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy avant
    Your OS version:kitkat 4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue: I opened my game and went to my garage so I can do the free for all turf war and my subaru wrc2006 was missing and my campaign car the impreza was missing also and I don't pink the campaign or an non maxed car.
    What Happened? My 2 cars we t missing
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): subaru wrc2006 and 2011 subaru impreza both stock
    Opponent Name:N/A
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):N/A
    Time of issue: Sunday the last day of November
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    So now most of the wheels that we got for our compensation package get the not enough gems error. Lmao is this a joke? Or are you really going to screw the ppl over that lost their wheels. I see there hasn't been a reply lately. Are you ignoring everyones problems or are you just ignoring the ones that are asking about wheels. You are close to loosing a long time loyal $$ spending on gems player. Please address this ASAP
  • ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Caredless wrote: »
    So now most of the wheels that we got for our compensation package get the not enough gems error. Lmao is this a joke? Or are you really going to screw the ppl over that lost their wheels. I see there hasn't been a reply lately. Are you ignoring everyones problems or are you just ignoring the ones that are asking about wheels. You are close to loosing a long time loyal $$ spending on gems player. Please address this ASAP
    This is why i sport hubcaps on all my rides except for real one. The Geo lost two so if you see the passengers side i got crappy wheels covers, the drivers side, just crappy wheels.. But you cant see both sides at once so its still a matching set depending on how you look at it. (see what i did there? thats punny)
  • El Chimo 1El Chimo 1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Note 3
    RR 3.0
  • SHAMSO666SHAMSO666 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Your Racer Name: Shamso666
    Your Device: Note 3
    Your OS version: 4.4.2

I can't purchase any car ... with gems or with cash !!!!!!!
    ​it is hanging and need to restart the game always and every time... it is showing you don't have enough cash or gems ..!!!!

what is the use of the stored if it is not working !!!!!
This discussion has been closed.