Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Test track

SdupontjrSdupontjr Registered Users 21 Posts
Would be nice to have a testing area or test track. So as you upgrade your car, you can go test run it to see the results without loosing $$$ or SC. Works well in forza for tuning. It could be as simple as allowing you to rerun campaign mode, but take out the winnings. No $$ won doing this.

Comments

• Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    There is already theyre called bots .
  • Options
    Bots?? Where is this? Trying to tune a few cars.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Gotta find them. They're very very sneaky!
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Lol a few to look for SAGE, CHAIDRIN, ATOMIC ENGINE, MC RACER, PERFECTSHIFT, ICHIBANX and a few more
  • Options
    Yeah, I have noticed those. And they actually have the same SC as me. But still all in all, you loose SC when racing them and loose. What I'm talking about is basically a stat free run. You don't gain $$$ or SC or loose SC. Just a tune run. But yes, I've noticed those suckers on the different rooms.
  • Options
    Oh ok.......
  • Options
    Needed 10 characters lol now I gotta wait 30s
  • Options
    CuratorXAngelusCuratorXAngelus Registered Users 30 Posts
    Sdupontjr wrote: »
    Would be nice to have a testing area or test track. So as you upgrade your car, you can go test run it to see the results without loosing $$$ or SC. Works well in forza for tuning. It could be as simple as allowing you to rerun campaign mode, but take out the winnings. No $$ won doing this.

I agree this would be pretty awesome. No damage to the car, no $$$ involved, no SC. Straight up a practice run.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Ive thought the same thing myself like the reg race in csr but that pays cash
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    daily challenge and bots satisfy this currently
  • Options
    The only problem with the daily challenge is I'm not running my car with mods. The bots are nice but I have had the bot kick my tail only to loose 127 sc Pts. If you beat them, which I don't really care just looking to see what the mods did to my car, you get 20-24 sc. That's why I had mentioned the free race. No credit for a win, and no sc loss for losing. Just my 2cents though.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are looking into a test track in the future