Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admins help!

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
There is some pos that made account just like mine. I'm 67 blown nova They did 67 blown nova. With period at the end. And they going around posting all kinds of bs pretending to be me. Really pissing me off. Please dispose of the garbage. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hey admins. In this thread http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/26416-buying-cars At 14:57 and 15:01 2 posts were made. That WAS NOT ME! Wtf?! Even when I go to my account and shows all the post I have made those 2 are not there. Can you please look in to it and as to why I can't send or receive pm's? I would have sent a pm but I cannot. Very irritated at this. Please please please look into.
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    What cunts!! Hope they ban that fool immediately!
  • Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Don't get y people hate u blown nova, people come to me say u scam them and I just replace what car they say u took from them I then I stop cause saw that u quit
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    67 BLOWN NOVA is not a scammer maybe its the other guy pretending to be him
  • Options
    Racer blue 46. Funny how when I bought money from you, bought cars via PayPal from you, sent you customers to buy money I wasn't a scammer then. Now that I have unfriended you, don't buy anything from you and don't send you anyone I'm a scammer. Anyone can say anyone is a scammer. Show some fuckin proof. Have the scammees post. After my recent thread about buying cars I've had a bunch of people friend me to sell me cars. Never seen any of them. There not on the forum. Easy targets right? Wrong. Told everyone car first. And payed everyone and gave them all extra. I'm gonna say again post up proof or close your mouth.
  • Options
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    zzz some people
  • Options
    For now on I'm not helping nobody Idc how good a friend ur to me it well get me in trouble like this put me in the wrong way.
  • Options
    Racer look maybe I took it the wrong way. All I say is anyone can call anyone a scammer. Someone needs to show proof. It's not that hard. People get scammed they take a snap shot they post it. I have not scammed. They only guy I had a problem with that I guess can say something, I don't remember his name but he asked to do a trade. He said he would give me car first. He said he would foul and I said ok I will come back and give you car. He didn't foul and actually raced and I barely beat him. 1/10th of a second. I was mad he did that and told him to fuk himself. As far as the justin guy, I've never seen him. I will friend him right and and confront him about it though
  • Options
    I'm still piss cause what u say about me, I can't come to u cause u unfriend me and u quit the game,
  • Options
    Your pissed?! Look at your first post in here. "People come to me and say you scammed them". People means more than one. Then you say that justin1999 pos told you that. Who were the others? Yeah I unfriended you. You could have sent me a pm on here. So you call me out saying I have scammed "people" and your pissed. Thats fukkin hilarious. Really I was done but your going to post this bs saying you pissed. Gtfoh with that shitt.
  • Options
    You call your self a sir, what a kid u r just funny how I try to help u and u being bs, good bye now u r my rival done.
  • Options
    Plus I never scam anyone in this game so good luck with who ever that fker is that say I scam