Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer = EVO9FQ360

Just wanna let it out, since I read some people vouching for him, but this kid is scammer so be caution when dealing with him.

I just started playing this game two days ago, so my reputation might not be reputable, but I do know the rules, and I was known back in the days long time ago at nitto legends under the username "TheMask", *those Old School here holla at me*. anyway Im not asking for refund or anything of this matter, I just wanna let everybody be aware about him.

If you are curious to know how it went down in short, then read on:

The deal was $25Millions for $10 iTunes, but I found out he is in UK, so I told him it wont work, later on he came and said that he found a way. I warned him I wont be able to refund after buying the card. Later on he says its not working and wont take it. So I was pissed, then he had the nerve to ask me in order for the deal to be done, is to get him another $10 or get him one for UK which would end up costing $30, or give him my apple ID with all my credit card and details on it!, so I asked him are you joking? anyway then he said hes gonna be able to do it asked for the code again, and puff gone with wind.

I know his gonna come back in this thread and claim its not true, but if you don't know me and don't believe me, then don't say I didn't said so.

pheww that was a rant!! LoL

oh one last thing just to shut him up, some SS of our conversation...

cpcc.png
9d4x.png
h8z5.png
a622.png

Comments

• Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    So just to be clear, you DID give him money? And he had accepted it? Used it?
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    yup he took it, but cant confirm if he used it yet or not.

here is more SS

6sq5.png
    e9pp.png
    fe08.png
    5asd.png
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Shocking..!!
  • Options
    EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER HE GAVE ME A FAKE CODE THE CHEATER AND IF U THINK IM DUM GO DO 1
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    USA itune does not work in uk. You would need to create an apple is with a USA address to get a USA iTunes to work in another country. Same if someone sent me an Canadian iTunes I would have to creat an apple is with an Canadian address to get the card to work. This guy tried telling you it was not gonna work. You where to hard headed to listen. I suggest Yalu not sell anymore mills for another countries iTunes. Stick to uk itunes
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    by the way just to let yall know and be clear about it, since Im in Canada and wont be able to use it. After I got scammed by this low person. I gave the code to someone else for free, hoping that he would be able to use it before this scammer.
  • Options
    Jdmbenn_xoxoJdmbenn_xoxo Registered Users 60 Posts
    Lol he is a scammer , he scammed me once before.
  • Options
    Jdmbenn_xoxoJdmbenn_xoxo Registered Users 60 Posts
    Im mad he said 35 mill for a other 10$ itunes . The kid isn't even in canada . He lives in the us
  • Options
    Au_C3Au_C3 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Wow. This kid is a special kind of stupid, now isn't he? Seriously who would give their Apple ID to someone they found over a game? I swear my IQ decreased while reading those screenshots
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    I just want to take the opportunity to BUMP this for all the new guys floating around the forums. There is no turning back from a scam such as this......BEWARE!!!
  • Options
    Keeping the bump aliiiiive!
  • Options
    okay so first of all he thinks he's clever because I said I'm only joking after the Apple ID thing and WHEN THE **** DID HE GIVE ME THE CODE JUST PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE
  • Options
    Bump common reply
  • Options
    JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    Evo, I've been reading these threads and I'm honestly on the fence. You seem to want to prove your not a scammer and I'm willing to give you that chance. I have $25 in iTunes I've been holding onto for trade purposes, and I noticed you have a raminatra. Is like to offer the code for trade, and if it goes through I will publicly vouch for you on here. I have vouches as a trusted trader. That being said, the car comes before the code. I understand if you decline, but it won't help your name on here. Think it over.
  • Options
    No sorry I can't do that I can only do code first then car so sorry if you don't want to do it then it's perfectly fine I really appreciate you thou man
  • Options
    Ok. I offered. After these threads nobody is going to give first in a trade with you until you have and someone has vouched. I'm willing to do that. It would be mutually beneficial. I would get a car I've been wanting, and you regain credibility for future trades. I think you should give it a second thought.
  • Options
    No sorry it's just somthing I can't do but wats ur in game name I just want to talk to you
  • Options
    Same as in here, I already added you. Why you want to talk? There's really not much to talk about if you don't want to make the trade
  • Options
    Plus just thinking about it I love the car too much
  • Options
    Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    Not for nothing, but you're sounding sketchy as hell right now. Just saying.
  • Options
    Of the two of us, my credibility is intact and vouched for. I keep my word. One of my vouches was a trade where I trade my furai for a wrc Subaru, and he went first. He has my furai. I'm giving you an opportunity to clear your name, but I'm not foolish enough after reading all this to give you the code first.
  • Options
    No lol sorry
  • Options
    Fair enough.
  • Options
    Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    Jack, you are being more than generous to even put that offer on the table. He shouldn't expect someone to go first with blemishes on his record, legit or not.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    just dont do any deals with him. he has not been in this forum for a long time. maybe he is just trying to snatch an easy catch but comes to realizw that its nots working for him. also never do ingame chat with anyone when making a deal. i always try to make mine public unless ive done numerous deals with that member
  • Options
    Don't try and be slick with me, since you want to act clueless... Explain this you quim. POST #5- last sub comment... http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/30838-scammers-list-not-official
  • Options
    Ah ha bro I won't try to be slick with you but bro sorry I just remembered he obviously must have gaven me the code but the code never even worked lol it's like he used it before he gave it too me. Wow this happend a long time ago I never realised lol
  • Options
    My exact expression to what you just said... http://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo