Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help with Turf Tunes Upgrades

X-Godzilla-XX-Godzilla-X Registered Users 24 Posts
So, how do Yall what upgrades to put on ur car to make the fastest possible time in that turf lobby rating? Like for example, how tall know those upgrades will make the Camaro Z28 9.4xx seconds in 1650 lobby.

Or the upgrades on the SRT Viper(S class) to make it make 8.9xx in 1656 lobby.

Anyone knows?

Comments

• Options
    PocketGnome12PocketGnome12 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Power to weight ratio and trial and error/ bit of luck
  • Options
    Power to weight ratio and trial and error/ bit of luck
    Does Turbo or Supercharger also works too to make that car make it possible fastest time in those lobby ratings?
  • Options
    JennyJennyJennyJenny Registered Users 6 Posts
    So, how do Yall what upgrades to put on ur car to make the fastest possible time in that turf lobby rating? Like for example, how tall know those upgrades will make the Camaro Z28 9.4xx seconds in 1650 lobby.

Or the upgrades on the SRT Viper(S class) to make it make 8.9xx in 1656 lobby.

Anyone knows?

Add nos as a last resort, example if your car maxes at 1656 and you install everything except nos and the rating stops at 1652, then you have 2 choices, either down tune it to 1650 (yes there is a 1650 lobby) or add nos to max it at 1656 (yes there is a 1656 lobby), but bare in mind that even though a car might have a maxed rating of 1656, it still may not be one of the fastest cars in a 1656 lobby.

There is a topic somewhere on the forum that tells you the maxed rating of all the cars, even though its outdated at this time, but thats what i use to determine how im gonna tune my cars, and secondly you need to know all the existing lobby caps. SO here is one example as confusing as it may sound but try to understand. OK so one lobby is capped at 1650, my car maxes at a 1654 rating which would put me in a 1656 rating lobby, which would be bad. So right then and there i know it would be foolish to max my car at 1654, so instead of maxing it i would tune it to 1650 to have a fighting chance.

And again i repeat, only add nos if its really needed then again its up to user preference and how well you know your stuff, i have 2 viper gts tuned at 1663, one with nos(mistake) and the other without. The one without nos runs 8.73x and the one with nos runs 8.76x, no boost and both are tuned differently obviously. Everyone has their own method of tuning though, i use a calculator, pencil and paper which takes about 10-15mins and then i just apply my calculations one by one until i reach my desired rating. To each his own, so find a method that works for you aite? ;)

One last thing i personally use supercharger for heavier cars that i dont ever plan on maxing
  • Options
    Ik all the cars times and maxed rating lol but I get confused to which upgrades to put on car. Ik how to do power to weight ratio but these upgrades like I said do confused me lol
  • Options
    JennyJennyJennyJenny Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ik all the cars times and maxed rating lol but I get confused to which upgrades to put on car. Ik how to do power to weight ratio but these upgrades like I said do confused me lol

get your pencil, paper and calculator, and calculate power to weight for each individual part and write them down. after that it will all become clear, trust me