Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CIE R U kidding me ..!!

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
WTH is wrong with U guys ..!!? Yesterday before I went to bed I had 157,793,320 exactly .. Hard earning from selling cars among players which U R not supporting it and buy it from other member for real cash .. Now I only have 20mil and U claiming that is the punishment of money glitches ..!! That's even lower than what I had before I start buying cash from other players ..!!! I used to have 50mil just from selling and trading cars and now U claim that I was cheating and using a glitch that I even don't know how it works ..!! I believed in U guys that U can take this game to the higher level of enjoyment but looks like I WAS WRONG AGAIN IN BELIEVING ON U CIE .. This is the third time U punished legit and honest players for scammers and cheaters actions and the worst part is U haven't fixed any of gems error or connection lost .. In other words I can't buy cars from players coz it's illegal and not supported .. I can't buy cars on the game coz I can't buy gems as of -3 error .. Is this UR way to ask us to leave UR game or what ..!! Foxx please give me another way to contact U as UR msgs always says it's full ..

Comments

• Options
    My cash before I lost it 1zqg7rd.jpg And after I lost it zx9oow.jpg
  • Options
    KING USMCKING USMC Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't duplicate money and have spent well over $600 on this game am going to see a lawyer tomorrow and start a class action lawsuit I don't sell or trade cars just race and win and they took all my money away they have banned me for racing pinks and winning and banned me for winning to much money they have no posted limits or rules for anyone to see when uploading the game and refuse to release any limits they just bann you for a week and a half before they get back to you meanwhile you have paid for a game you can't play?!?!?!?! Sounds to me like I'll win that lawsuit and I'm San Diego california I can bring the lawyer to the front door of there building. I will expect a full refund of all my money and will fight for everyone else who has spent money on this game.
    VENOM650R wrote: »
    WTH is wrong with U guys ..!!? Yesterday before I went to bed I had 157,793,320 exactly .. Hard earning from selling cars among players which U R not supporting it and buy it from other member for real cash .. Now I only have 20mil and U claiming that is the punishment of money glitches ..!! That's even lower than what I had before I start buying cash from other players ..!!! I used to have 50mil just from selling and trading cars and now U claim that I was cheating and using a glitch that I even don't know how it works ..!! I believed in U guys that U can take this game to the higher level of enjoyment but looks like I WAS WRONG AGAIN IN BELIEVING ON U CIE .. This is the third time U punished legit and honest players for scammers and cheaters actions and the worst part is U haven't fixed any of gems error or connection lost .. In other words I can't buy cars from players coz it's illegal and not supported .. I can't buy cars on the game coz I can't buy gems as of -3 error .. Is this UR way to ask us to leave UR game or what ..!! Foxx please give me another way to contact U as UR msgs always says it's full ..
  • Options
    Some of my deals proofing that I had more than 50 mil legally from selling and trading cars .. And not using any kind of cheats or glitches
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    I know Venom a long time and can be 99% sure he is not hacker!
    CIE u making shit* but nothing. Stop thinking with your ass - turn on ou brain.

And yes, GIVE US FUKING* LIMITS FOR TRADES ETC - u not aking rules but ban? Are u realy so dumb?
  • Options
    BlaccccBlacccc Registered Users 9 Posts
    I spoke to one of the developers. They have a list you can get on to investigate your claims. I lost 50million from selling cars. I had no idea folks were obtaining money illegally. He said they would put the money back after they check out my history. Crossing fingers....
  • Options
    WOWZERSWOWZERS Registered Users 120 Posts
    Damn this is terrible. They should return all the money
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Did the same to me on both my accounts. If i dont get it back i will be givin all my cars away and racing rivals will lose me as a customer **** THEM
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    Theres no way to determine who was cheating. Its over and done with. Theres no replays come on now u really think all there shittt is on file noooo there the real scammers i sent a email and rr fox a message. And like i said i spend plenty of real money on this game if its not returned all my cars will be givin away and app will be deleted. They neeed to worry about real hacks and cheats instead of peoples banks.
  • Options
    RacingRivals proRacingRivals pro Registered Users 243 Posts
    i had 126m and i still have 126m :)
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    Investigating would take a very long time to hear everyone's legit case. They thought the fix was fair and it just created more trouble across the board. I hope they will feel the loss as have we with countless hours of playing and real $$ spent over the months of playing. They should have fixed what ever the issue was and kept it moving. They reacted w/o thinking IMO. Now everyone's $$ is gone. I feel it's a lost cause. They couldn't even fix the gems issue when I have proof of purchase and they didn't load. Used to look forward to my down time to race. Now not sure what to do with what I have. Can we pink our cars away on sales to end the game or will we be penalized for that too? I want to sell them officially and be done w this....another words, is there a limit while pinking them away?
  • Options
    YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    If you use the chicken method like venom than it's a possibility you don't get it back. Unless you race than the game probably didn't track the money exchange. Usmc let me know how that goes. I'm in the military and Have wasted all my free time and cash in this game and you are right, they never posted the rules in the game. You can't have people guessing when too many pinks is enough to get ban. We all need to stand together for the gaming community.
  • Options
    Bump ..!!! Need an answer for that ..
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I'd like an answer too. I didn't use any glitch. Just sold cars...
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    and Cie started a section "Unsupported sale", so they don't forbid selliing of cars. So I'd like to know what I did wrong?
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    see my post in the dev column for details of the glitch
  • Options
    swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    SOOOO the way I see all this is wall street fell... annnnd now we just have to build the economy back up again due to a shitty government??
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    the economy will stabilize and recover, if anything it will get better for not being flooded by new "fake" money