Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

So...About this money issue.

240z240z Registered Users 152 Posts
How do you plan on resolving this issue? I'm sure not everyone over 20mill glitched or cheated in someway. So to the people that got their money from in-game player-player transactions what's going to happen? Do you know how to distinguish the legit from the cheaters? Will the legit get their money back or not? I'm not affected since i have 3mill but i won't be able to sell anything because of this whole scenario.

Also. I'm hearing that 20mill is the maximum amount of money you can have in total. Is this true?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    first of all it only affected users who used the glitch. Though there may be some small off chance like (1/1,000) that you managed to do it randomly, most users who had their money reduced was because they were cheating. Any user who feels they were not cheating can PM me their racer name and will review, and give money back if thats the case. 20 mil is not the max.
  • Options
    swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    how do people who sell cars for 20-30 mil such as the furai maxed considered cheating? im just curious is all don't mean to be takin shots at you foxx but that's what happened to someone I know cuz they just bought and sold one and lost all their money
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    just post your racer name here
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    IGN SIKAS SHYT I've only sold cars
  • Options
    BRAHHP.BRAHHP. Registered Users 1 Posts
    I dont use glitches or hack any game. I feel like thats an unfair way to play a game. I got hit with the 20mil bank for no reason. Please look into my account, IGN: BRAHHP. (Theres a period "." At the end of my name)
  • Options
    SpiderSpider Registered Users 1 Posts
    Fox I send you a pm not sure if it went threw if it didn't can you let me know so I try on resending it please thanks
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Same I have sent two messages still no reply back and still sitting on the amount you cut me down too. I have sold many cars and my team giving me money. My account name : CRXBOI
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    They have been givin money to some people not all. They are geting millions back. I know i made around 100million selling gem cars and some big bets.