Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

scammer caught. lies on vouch page

In game name is buckeye nation. Forum name is Mdwalker0707. Wanted to trade for some crate cars. Said he had 16 vouches on page 109 so I should go first because he has more. went to confirm, all vouches are from today, all from the same couple of accounts. Soon as I called him out in it he blocked me and went offine. Sounds like he made a few accounts just to try and Jack people with fake vouches. One of the vouches is of him scamming a benthey. Buyer beware

Comments

• Options
    bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    T rav1221T rav1221 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I also have a screen shot after I called him out saying "lol nice, most people wouldn't have caught that" but don't know how to post it
  • Options
    Mdwalker0707Mdwalker0707 Registered Users 69 Posts
    This is a lie? I never unfriended you nor did I go offline. What make shit up?
  • Options
    Lmao. So don't deny that you try to jack someone. But deny that you didn't block me? OK buddy good luck on the next one
  • Options
    TimeWalkerTimeWalker Registered Users 12 Posts
    T rav1221 wrote: »
    Lmao. So don't deny that you try to jack someone. But deny that you didn't block me? OK buddy good luck on the next one

Thanks for the warning!!!

Hope he doesn't scam more people.
  • Options
    Mdwalker0707Mdwalker0707 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Such a loser. Making shit up to make you sound cool. Wow....
  • Options
    blinkstrikeblinkstrike Registered Users 61 Posts
    You fuucking asss hole , you own me a c7 , paid you last night and you unfriend me and log off..... scammer ****inng pussy ..... opened a claim in paypal... you wont get my money
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to post a picture?
  • Options
    ka24det92ka24det92 Registered Users 86 Posts
    same guy was selling a million for $8 I paypal 18 to cover fees for 2 mil and he unfriended me and blocked my and never sent my f**king rr credit
  • Options
    RRRALLEYRRRALLEY Registered Users 17 Posts
    What an asshole
  • Options
    ka24det92ka24det92 Registered Users 86 Posts
    if anyone trust worthy has some mils to sell hit hmu im also looking to trade my oynx concept for a car package trying to get some cars for my wife IGN is the same
  • Options
    dcc70dcc70 Registered Users 22 Posts
    It is true, He offered to buy my bently gt3. I went first, he got the bently gt3 logged and blocked me. Don't ever deal with buckeye nation. nothing but a scum. Spread the word and protect everyone else
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    Wow that's funny when I spoke to him online trying to buy 2 of his cars and the mils he had for sale, I asked him for his vouch pg he said it was the same as mine. I then asked him what his forum name was so I could verify his vouches and he wouldn't answer me until I said I was getting an un easy feeling. Then he replies back and says he just sold the cars and has yet to reply back about the supposed 4 mills for 20 bucks for sale.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    DovahkiITDovahkiIT Registered Users 181 Posts
    I confirm he are a scammer and he use much accounts to this forum for leave negative vouches if you dont pay him rrc..
    Here all his accounts i know:
    CRYNBYINDIRN
    DEMO8GRL
    Blowersdaughter 1
    Mdwalker0707
    Buckeye Nation
    WreckingRR
    LITTLEREDRUNT
    RIGHTRRING
    TheFreakyOwl
    IGN: SESSIONBARNS

He started to threaten me if I did not give him 500k rrc, he would not have canceled the negative posts to my vouche page

Here u are the evidence
    25.png
    27.png
    28.png
    29.png

This man must be banned from the forum and from the game!!!
    We cant have trust from buyers if this guy doing this real dirty things
  • Options
    BilltommoBilltommo Registered Users 43 Posts
    You fuucking asss hole , you own me a c7 , paid you last night and you unfriend me and log off..... scammer ****inng pussy ..... opened a claim in paypal... you wont get my money

Unfortunately PayPal wont do anything to help if you sent to family and friends for virtual goods. :/
  • Options
    DovahkiITDovahkiIT Registered Users 181 Posts
    Edit he have new account:
    RIGHTRRING
    TheFreakyOwl