Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New Team!

PocketGnome12PocketGnome12 Registered Users 44 Posts
New team looking for friendly dedicated turfers. Currently ranked 677 with only 5 members and was created when the American stage started. Team is x Deviate x
Add my ign PocketGnome if interested!
All we ask us to try your best and at least a 1k min shouldn't be hard at all:)

Comments

• Options
    xlx TAZ xlxxlx TAZ xlx Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the post Pocket..hope to see some of u on the track.
  • Options
    Update: Rank 590ish 7 members. Still looking for more turfers
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Enlighten a new guy what is this 1k,5k, and ETC teams ask for?
  • Options
    Turf points
  • Options
    mxr benzmxr benz Registered Users 12 Posts
    I join late in us cars event so far I have almost 1700 points
  • Options
    layedeasylayedeasy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey pocket I applied what's going on?
  • Options
    Turf points

I'm sure it pretty subjective, but for someone that hasn't turf raced how could I gauge how many points I could earn? Is it + & - per race like Street Cred, more like Experience Points, or Betting? How many turf cars do you need?
    Thanks
  • Options
    We are asking at least 15 cars in garage at the moment. and there's not a real way to tell for sure what your capable of until you try. turf points are awarded according to your cars engine stress. the more engine stress your car has the more points you'll get per race win. for my 45 tuned z28 with 13.8 stress gets around 50 to 60 points per race win. and my frs spec 56 tune with 0 stress gets from 15 to 30(rarely) per race. and you need as many turf cars you can get. hold off on pinking for a while until you build up your garage. also the lower class cars the better. for turf at least.
  • Options
    Thanks I'm not at that level yet. Sorry for the derail
  • Options
    GLITCHED OUTGLITCHED OUT Registered Users 205 Posts
    WTF y did u decline me?
  • Options
    Probably because you didn't have 15 cars
  • Options
    Update: Currently ranked 420ish with 10 members. . Previous turf we got around 610 with 5 members and only did half a turf. Still looking for active friendly turfers. We ask that you have at least 15 cars and to try your best on turf days. Looking forward to seeing more members:)
    Add my IGN if interested. . PocketGnome