Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Zonda, Bentley, Onyx, Mclaren F1 gtr for sale

Hi guys,

Just started the game and messed up big time spending $400 on gems and cash for those crate cars and best gem cars. Looking to recover a little by selling the cars purchased.

Unwrapped Subaru Sport $35
Stock Nismo $25
BMW M3 $10
Pandora One $25 SOLD
Zonda stock $40 SOLD
Bentley GT3 $30 stock
Onyx $30 stock SOLD
Mclaren F1 GTR stock $30

Ign: supersonicfast

First time seller so okay to go first if you have lots of vouches but please dont ask me to go first with a $50 cat showing 2-3 vouches cos I won't. PayPal only cos I need to recover the amount I spent. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    dam $400 bro hope you sale some cars. GL
  • Options
    supersonicfastsupersonicfast Registered Users 42 Posts
    I never saw the forum and ended up buying that $99.99 million. Holy shytt lol
  • Options
    Bumpp....a citreon gone. Others still available
  • Options
    pinks or u r dumpinks or u r dum Registered Users 144 Posts
    im the guy you were talking to in game but you got offline you still wanna do the deal ill be back on in about an 45 minutes rrgabe
  • Options
    im the guy you were talking to in game but you got offline you still wanna do the deal ill be back on in about an 45 minutes rrgabe
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Bumpp. most cars sold. Grab a combo deal of zonda (R3), bentley gt3 (R2), onyx (X) and f1 gtr (R3) for $40. combo deal only.
  • Options
    Still have a few for sale or trade guys. hit me up. ign same. online now
  • Options
    bumpp still few left
  • Options
    CC PabloCC Pablo Registered Users 272 Posts
    Huge scammer! Do not deal with this guy!

If he scammed you, call PayPal, and they can help you out. Apparently he has scammed a few more people.
  • Options
    Anonymous RicerAnonymous Ricer Registered Users 25 Posts
    Scammer!! dont do a deal with him