Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SCAMMERS YOU SHOULD BE WARNED ABOUT

BumblebeeBumblebee Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello fellow Racing Rivals Players. Have you ever been taken your car away by some evil pink slippers? Well if you haven't, here are some evil pink slippers you should be aware of.

1) Anyone who is from the team Geng Jahat. These team members have been very well known for fooling people into pink slipping and taken their cars away. These people are also known for racing their 9 second cars in rooms with people who have 12 or 13 second cars. A couple names that I want to report are fareezsmeith and cikl0ng.

2) The player named Rucutbro. This player has taken tons of other cars. As a personal experience, he stole not just one of my cars, but two of them. He stole my second car fooling me into thinking that he will foul the race and return my first car he took. He then later sold both my cars. He is in a team which I don't remember of.

So far these are all the names I have come up with. I will keep everybody updated as I find more pink slippers. Stay tuned, and race friendly everybody! :D

SIncerly
(IGN): Autobot Bumblebee
Prev1

Comments

• V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
    I hope you find your pink slippers, are you getting fluffy ones or just regular?
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    It's not hard to figure out whose scamming and who isn't. Lol
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Its not safe to race pinks this time.
  • joeastyjoeasty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey..beware of ir talk dude..im a one of geng jahat team..we never gonna use a cheat or something like that..if u dont fool u know what type of car and a maximum upgrade so u not try to pink ur car..we play dis game use our brain..a smart one will be succesful..not my team fault..my friend fareezismit an ciklong is a one good in their game..so dont talk too much if u stay dun know how to play kid
  • EscobraEscobra Registered Users 14 Posts
    talk like people not have brain..if u car not want another player take,just play candy crush KID...im from GENG JAHAT.
  • joeastyjoeasty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wah escobra..too loud..im proud of my leader team
  • FareezismeithFareezismeith Registered Users 6 Posts
    Whats wrong with this kid? Lol
    Oh my god... U just play candy crush as long as u happy autobot.. And shut ur mouth
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I've raced Escobar a few times , he not a hacker, he has some fast cars, but so do I.....I agree if ur scared race don't play, These forums are just a place for the cry babies to cry
  • ReidthedotReidthedot Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hahaha if u scared to lose just dont race us... We GENG JAHAT... The evil empire is here!!
    I have raced Escobar a few times, he has never hit the pinks button, think 500-1000.00. Race. No biggie if u can't afford that u don't need to be racing...Escobar has some flashy cars and they r fast
  • Lord FaulkinLord Faulkin Registered Users 36 Posts
    Apparently the hackers and scammers are rampant. When are the game owners going to do something? I just saw 9 sec cars and 8 sec cars in d class and of course winning and some people not knowing. When I look at the global board and see the high points, I assume they are hackers. You want to talk fast cars, a 9 second car doesn't belong in a d class race. Race another 9 second car. There are no handicaps, this isn't a real drag strip.
    Leader board is a joke, same ppl hacken and same ppl winning the good prizes
    I think only way to keep global leader board fair. Is top 10 winner shouldn't be aloud to compete it it for a month
  • NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    I don't race for pinks anymore. You don't know who's who.
  • ReidthedotReidthedot Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hahaha josh if u wanna know us hav skill or not just try us....
    Kenny . Bullshit.. I saw u at low class with high car damn it
    Redeadredemption22 is a hacker. Stupid logic, says they don't cheat anyone. They don't challenge only when people challenge them. I told them they were still scamming.
    What are good legal times for class c, b and a? I was in c and a red viper was running 8.2, I called him on it and he left. He was ????009 in a red viper.
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Stock furai that runs 8.1 that was fast kenny
  • NinjaGnezNinjaGnez Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Hello fellow Racing Rivals Players. Have you ever been taken your car away by some evil pink slippers? Well if you haven't, here are some evil pink slippers you should be aware of.

1) Anyone who is from the team Geng Jahat. These team members have been very well known for fooling people into pink slipping and taken their cars away. These people are also known for racing their 9 second cars in rooms with people who have 12 or 13 second cars. A couple names that I want to report are fareezsmeith and cikl0ng.

2) The player named Rucutbro. This player has taken tons of other cars. As a personal experience, he stole not just one of my cars, but two of them. He stole my second car fooling me into thinking that he will foul the race and return my first car he took. He then later sold both my cars. He is in a team which I don't remember of.

So far these are all the names I have come up with. I will keep everybody updated as I find more pink slippers. Stay tuned, and race friendly everybody! :D

SIncerly
    (IGN): Autobot Bumblebee
    The is a gut called Camshaft Bling 85 who is part of the crew the fire chargers. He scammed me off my acura nsx, lancer and charger when he told me that he was quiting the game and he would give his cars away. I asked him for a car and he said to race him. I won the race and then he pinked me and used boost and took my cars. I hate scammers. I am also a young person who loves games and I am crying as I type this up. Please help me. I feel like I am hopeless. My nsx was my only car for the class a which I was doing. HELP ME PLEASE.
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Most of this thread is jibberish... wtf are they talkin about ? LOL...Sentence structure and vocabulary are atrocious...

• JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I'm so happy who ever brought this year old thread back lol I Lol'd pretty hard on all these posts
  • FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thanks for the laughs, it seems like this game has more ragers than most, makes for some funny moments when people get worked up.
  • KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    Yea lmfaoooooooo... I guess they've never heard of Rosetta Stone
  • speedsterspeedster Registered Users 6 Posts
    guys just wanna tell u tht there is another scammer hus ign is redneck ism.plz watchout fr this guy as he tricks u into sayin he does. hv enough money nd he wants to sell his car.so then he takes ur money slowly race after race nd once he gets what he wants he goes straight offline.it just happened to me I lost 100k coz of him/
  • speedsterspeedster Registered Users 6 Posts
    guys just wanna tell u tht there is another scammer hus ign is redneck ism.plz watchout fr this guy as he tricks u into sayin he doesnt hv enough money nd he wants to sell his car.so then he takes ur money slowly race after race nd once he gets what he wants he goes straight offline.it just happened to me I lost 100k coz of him.
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I do my part warning people, i put the offenders on blast on chat. If you are doing a car trade, i have no beef with you. If you are scamming money or cars, with an over the top car for the lobby, you will be posted by me.

I follow three rules for this game.
    #1. Never pink unless you are in turf and only when you absolutely know your cars capabilities.
    #2. Know the exploits, I encountered a player in a 30 lobby with a 31 car. Apparently they started a upgrade and let it cook while in the turf.
    #3. Never pink without boosts, Always assume the other guy is boosting, while pinking.

Those rules said, I never pink anyone. But will at times accept pinks, when i know i can win
  • sonicfire1sonicfire1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also another scammer is NORCAL 1320, Beware, also IGODRACERR, xRinx are also scammers
  • xolsexolse Registered Users 25 Posts
    add mannyml499 to the list.traded a few cars with him. thought he was legit. said he was quitting and said he would give me a car. took a sti from me and blocked me.