Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

the womb raider scammer!

scammed me for max furai w/ 1m rims. so mad rn.

Comments

• Options
    VinmasterVinmaster Registered Users 1,676 Posts
  • Options
    BROKE4LIFEBROKE4LIFE Registered Users 24 Posts
    how do you even manage to get scammed for a max furai w 1 mill rims? lol id treat it lik my baby.
  • Options
    CracbabyCracbaby Registered Users 1,361 Posts
    Wow thx for the post I was minutes away from giving him a max wrx sport ... Ha atleast I took his max supra trying to pink me
  • Options
  • Options
    William_crespoWilliam_crespo Registered Users 601 Posts
    That scum bag! Those are the things that pisses me off.
  • Options
    yup. my favorite car just taken away from me
  • Options
    sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    Too many scammers now a day
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    18,794 gems to replace? Go home RR, youre drunk!
  • Options
    bigjohn00bigjohn00 Registered Users 73 Posts
    This peice of shit "the womb raider" gave me vouches then scammed me I'm gonna **** him in his face if I ever met him in person
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    This clown tried to scam Guero 135 earlier today! Maybe a bounty hunter wants to scam this lame! Post pics if you guys get him!
  • Options
    Punzalan0420Punzalan0420 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wish I had got on here before I lost my F1 to this piece of shit.
  • Options
    smallzprodigysmallzprodigy Registered Users 86 Posts
    Damm where's a hacker that only hacks ppl in justice at when we need one lol I lost a gti to him
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    His name is alex renny