Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

loudmouth 830 quitting sale over 200 cars

Ok so over time I've acumulated Around 220 cars everything is for sale paypal yes I've glitched in the past and have scammed just a heads up. I'm willing to go first so no worries but first time a payment doesn't come thru I will stop selling at dirt cheap prices... I have over 20 max zondas most have crate rims. I have some nismos most with gem rims . Over 20 fgtrs and a reminder all cars in my garage are maxed. I have a few bentley gt3s.. 7 pandoras.. 7 hellcats.. 2 p1 mclarens . F1gtr .. over 40 z28s ..10 r34s .. 10 supras.. Subaru wrcs.. all S class.. all A class stellas rotanas .. rammis.. some turf cars cobra jet mustang re. Ford demon. Falcon etc... 2 silvias... 20 camaro ss.. 20 civic type rs... challenger srt8s. ..etc... like I said over 200 cars all max message me on here or if I'm on the game hit me up. Loudmouth 830

Comments

• Options
    circuit hatch 88circuit hatch 88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How much for cobra jet with no nitrous?
  • Options
    BIGTENNATIONBIGTENNATION Registered Users 40 Posts
    You should get on. I need z28s
  • Options
    Syko DanSyko Dan Registered Users 11 Posts
    Get on the game
  • Options
    Syko DanSyko Dan Registered Users 11 Posts
    How much for the entire account. I recently sold my account
  • Options
    loudmouthloudmouth Registered Users 12 Posts
    Unwrapped copo sold $ matte c7 sold rotana sold nismo sold.. plenty left guys pm me ingame please be patient prices are killer lots of messages at once make it hard
  • Options
    DEMO8GRLDEMO8GRL Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yeah, complain about getting scammed and then buy scammed cars what a joke! Haha he even told you he scammed them.
  • Options
    FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    How much for the 2 p1s, 2 ford GTRs and the BMW m3gt? Let me know here or hmu in game, name the same
  • Options
    Bump for scammers selling cars legit!
  • Options
    w1nnerw1nner Registered Users 147 Posts
    This guy tells the truth. His other account is gtr guy 58. Scammolicous!!!
  • Options
    KAMIKAZE550KAMIKAZE550 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Bought 6 cars for a smooth $82 transaction. He had no problem with breaking up PayPal into smaller amounts.
  • Options
    Haha kamikaze550 calls me a piece of shot for trying to scam and then buys scammed cars and proudly vouchers for a scammer :) hahahaha yes! Bump for funny ass scammers.
  • Options
    Plenty left guys nismos with 500 gem rims lime rims and more 20+ zondas with crate or mill or gem rims.. plenty of max cars all cars max git me up ingame for smooth and cheap deals!
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Hate to say it, but I agree with the scummy scammers.

Why support people who scam people?

Messed up alright
  • Options
    Blazing speedBlazing speed Registered Users 22 Posts
    I would like to buy 1 zonda how much?
  • Options
    TRAFFICTERRORTRAFFICTERROR Registered Users 37 Posts
    Shame on this muthafuka loudmouth I told u that u were a scammer when u tried to pinks me LMaooo u fcking cheater now u wanna sell of ur stolen goods to these good people huh shame on u faggggot now u saying u going to quit the game we all know is all BS why quit when u could make free money??? U just gonna make a new account an keep on scamming pusssssy Biitch don't worry tho u gonna get urs sooner then u think faggggot
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    bumpp for the honesty refreshing round here
  • Options
    TRAFFICTERRORTRAFFICTERROR Registered Users 37 Posts
    Bump bump for this scammer
  • Options
    Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    How about you give me my pandora back that you scammed off me?
  • Options
    loudmouth what are the prices on zondas? I want to buy one I have 35$. Will buy more if deal goes good. i added you in game hmu when you come online.
  • Options
    PayPal took longer to go through than I thought legit seller here I payed upfront 70$
  • Options
    Tons of cars sold guys plenty left all max all classes will bundle
  • Options
    Then why did I not receive payment bud?
  • Options
    Last problem fixed. Lots of cars left guys 20 max zondas 18 max ford gtrs nismos ..40 z28s challengers. Camaro ss. All A class mainly and s class all classes max plenty of it all crate cats aswell
  • Options
    Please add me ingame if you need anything loudmouth 830
  • Options
    S3ll0utS3ll0ut Registered Users 147 Posts
    I can't believe this post that must be a bad joke,cie/glu really???
    and all u monkeys what go and buy that s h i t just hilarious......
  • Options
    EfrankeEfranke Registered Users 206 Posts
    Becareful guys got scammed by this scum bag last week after doing several deals with him. I'd buy else where dont spend your hard earned money here!