Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Never received certain items from crate purchase, lost car in a pink race I won

thurlowweedthurlowweed Registered Users 18 Posts
I have to say I'm really starting to feel scammed by Racing Rivals! I just lost a Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R during a Turf War pink race because some "RESTART" button popped up on my screen. It's hard enough that this game glitches, and people are always trying new hacks to try and win cars, but to have to fight with the server and game system to get a fair race, DURING TURF WARS! I've also purchased crates and never receive some of the items inside the crates! That's directly spending my CASH and NOT receiving what I purchased!!!! That sounds like THEFT! The worst issue is I have contacted Racing Rivals through MANY sources and they have NEVER tried to make my account right, they have NEVER even posted back!!!! They have just blown me off! I am a game developer myself and if you are going to sell In App Purchases in your game, they need to deliver, and if they don't, you don't blow the custom off, you take care of the issue. Look at my account, I've spent over $500 in the last two weeks, do I need to dispute all of the those funds back because you don't want to help a customer?

Comments

• Options
    thurlowweedthurlowweed Registered Users 18 Posts
    Still no answer on this, it look like Racing Rivals is ripping people off again!!! Just had the SAME THING happen again with the game making me restart during a pink race and I lost my car. Then when I purchased gems for $4.99 to get my car back, it made me restart the game and now my car in not available to get back. The car is a Peugot that cost me $50 in crates to get it. Then for it to be almost a week and haven't heard anything back on the cars I've lost. Why do the people at Racing Rivals think they can steal our hard earned money??
  • Options
    tight camber 440tight camber 440 Registered Users 17 Posts
    that same thing happened to me! lost my mazda rx-7 gt spec (almost maxed) the same way to a stock corvette :( i even had a really good internet connection at that time used the question mark icon in the gaem to help me out haven't recieved a reply till now even contacted the admin ryyst regarding this matter he too din't reply me back anything

as a proof that i surely would have won that race i too kmany pic's of the opponents corvette too (which was his fastest car although stock)