Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

808GREENTHUMB and GREENTHUMB408 MOTHERFCUKING SCAMMERS

THIS MOTHER****ING PIECE OF SHYT IGN: 808GREENTHUMB and IGN: GREENTHUMB408 scammed me of 2M rrc and a Pagani zonda revolucion. The mother****er told me that he always got scammed when he went first so didnt have vouches and the lowlife bastard tool my zonda and 2M and never sent me the $70 paypal. stay careful of this mother****er. hope his mother dies! This lowlife basement dwelling piece of shyt scumbag must be killed, all this 50 yrs old pathetically old man does is sit in his mothers basement and steal, never had any girl or a job cos he has no life and his face looks like someone has shytted on it

Comments

• Options
    supercharged80supercharged80 Registered Users 16 Posts
    bumpp for the motherfcuking basement dwelling shyt
  • Options
    808greenthumb808greenthumb Registered Users 67 Posts
    I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED! I have vouchers from people who did deals with me. And I NEVER EVER use pay pal. And greenthumb408 is NOT MY ACCOUNT. I have NEVER done deals with you. And if you went first with that zonda and your mils without looking at vouchers then it's your own damn fault. Morons like you are a pest to people who are trading legit. Anybody who does deals with me can check my vouchers and match the name with my account. And one last thing... You talking all this sh*t about killing and mothers basement shows that you are immature. Do us a favor... Cut the sh*t.