Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

how should I spend my gems?

harjot48harjot48 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey guys! So I kinda need your guys' opinions on this one. I finally reached 2,200 gems by doing offers and I'm beat on how to spend them. Should I get the limited edition ford gt-r, the furai, gtr nismo, or just spend them on 10 gold crates? I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

Comments

• DeadliesttiiinDeadliesttiiin Registered Users 52 Posts
    Dont spend it on the ford GT-R waste , spend it on a nismo ;)
  • HappyfucHappyfuc Registered Users 240 Posts
    dont buy crates they are not worth it
  • merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    do u do turf events?. save all ur gems for boost if u do/want to. u can buy any car rrc why waste the gems? good luck!!
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I agree with merk, eventually all cars will be cash except maybe the crate BP cars. Honestly i would save for boosts

Happy, I wouldn't say the crates are worthless, the BMW M3 is on par with the GNX and the mustang GT is close. I also seen some awesome Tunes with the GT500, But both the GTand 500 can be got in the showroom,the GT with cash, the GT500 with gems in the showroom. If you want a bargain and are lucky, you can save some gems
  • xB0MB3RAC3xxB0MB3RAC3x Registered Users 316 Posts
    if you turf use them in that for boosts and repairing ur car but if not i suggest u buy a nismo! there way better than ford gtr and furia ;)
  • davethepointdavethepoint Registered Users 62 Posts
    im in the same situation and i use it to buy gems car when they are in sale. im still waiting for a R class like nismo or something like that.
    If you want to use it to boost in turf you can but its possible to be top 100 without boosting. i even finnish 21e this week without using 1 boost.
  • Zombies8RZombies8R Registered Users 52 Posts
    Save them and buy cars when they go on sale, A lot of times the cars that go on sale are the ones that will be used in the next turf.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Your best bet will be to wait for a new car to be released via the dealership. The day/moment it comes out be the first to purchase it and to post it for sale on facebook groups or on this forum.

If you do that you will get top dollar for the vehicle before it's purchased by everyone else, which then lowers the value of the car.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko