Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

** BIGGEST GEMMED/MAXED OUT CARS BLOWOUT** ALL PICS INCLUDE 100+ CARS! RCC or PAYPAL!

I am getting rid of one of my account. All my cars have gemmed, rare, body kits, custom paint, rims, gem rims, and so forth on all these cars. I am selling for ridiculous prices as they must go. So please name what you want and offer either RRC or PayPal. Some of the Stellas, Supras Maxed, and Falcon are rare cars and gems so those will be paypal. Happy buying. You will be suprised :) PM me with what you want and the offer. Remmeber higher up cars will be paypal, also if you want a big bundle we can bring price down on paypal.

Thanks,
Proof is in legit section of sellers and also added pics the album. I will update the album every 6 hours.

https://rivalsracing.shutterfly.com/pictures/47

Comments

• LSX MaxedOutLSX MaxedOut Unregistered / Not Logged In 543 Posts
    Feel free to chat in game or look at my profile to ask : LSX MaxedOut

Remember in the PM to list the cars and the price or offer. Thanks!
    Hey guys, please remember I am answering about 30 messages an hour and dealing online to sell. So please be patient I will PM and get back to you asap in order. Thanks!
    Thanks for all the patience folks. Still plenty for sale!
  • GreatPrideGreatPride Registered Users 44 Posts
    Bought a nice Evo8 ! For a good price . Thanks Maxedout .
    Update : 1 Viper Sold to FB Group RR Buy Sell Trade - Will replace with another stock one.
  • lfgunnlfgunn Registered Users 188 Posts
    Hey how much for the supra???
    Fully gemmed, I will sell them in a package both of them for 10$. Would go for 20$ but I am clearing 4 accounts. They come fully maxxed, gemmed, rims, paint. PM me if interested or have questions or offers. Thanks!
    I will be on for only about 30 more minutes until tomorrow. Please hit me up soon if needed. Thanks!
  • Kbread79Kbread79 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey bud how much for eclipse ??
    Vette sold - 350K to Mario P. Enjoy!
    You can PM me in game : LSX MaxedOut
    I will be back in a few hours. Please comment or PM me or comment and i will get back to you ASAP! Thanks again!
  • lfgunnlfgunn Registered Users 188 Posts
    How much for the tc specs? And skyline r34s
  • hollywxxdhollywxxd Registered Users 8 Posts
    How much for one of your gt500?
    maxxed GT500 shelby, 5$. Or make me offers on what you see. I allow offers on anything. 5$ = About 500K which is very fair most people sell for 800K. Thanks
    I'm still selling folks. Feel free to comment or PM me.
    I am back online feel free to PM me or comment I am now back online for a while. Thanks!
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    What u tryin to get for the fords not sure how many you have but yeah lookin at all the fords also if you have a bunch of gems looking for the new romana 993
    Name a fair price, I have gtr - shelby gt500s I have stellas but one romana but keeping that for myself lol.