Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DROP LAUNCH LIST FOR SELL

8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
Hey Guys,

OK I have a list of 40+ cars with DROP LAUNCH aka REV DROP TECHNIQUE details that I am selling for 200K RRC, very simple & easy to follow all in excel sheet, and I also inputted Hyperlinks for Video Tutorial for many cars to help you guys have a better Idea :)

OF COURSE I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE VIDEO's :) AS THEY ARE FREE ON YOUTUBE "I JUST PUT ALOT OF THEM IN ONE SHEET FOR EASIER ACCESS WITHOUT THE NEED OF SEARCHING.."

the list is very well organized with many helpful information

if you are interested add me ign : 8darth racer8
and you can email me if you need the list of cars, email: alphastrik@hotmail.com

vouches page # 108

Comments

• brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    This is a rip off. The drop changes depending on tune and rating.
  • GralanGralan Registered Users 97 Posts
    You do know you can just go on youtube and watch how to do it for free right?
  • EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Just go subscribe to pigpentheoneandonly and get the drop launch and tune for free.
  • 8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    Well guys thanks for bumping into my post, and as I stated in the post I take no Credit for the videos I placed in the Hyperlinks on the contrary what I did here is gather info & data from a couple of sites and friends and from Pigp3n too and put them all in one place for easy access and printable sheet in order to have a smoother much easier way of getting all the needed info in one place rather than having to go via different web pages or video for each and every car :)

and well I ain't forcing no one here to buy who ever feels like they might need it will sure come and buy :)