Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

NUT4FUN. IS A SCAMMER

This little bitch lurks in lobby in his uw c6.r that he claim he brought from his pal wally49 . who we should all know by now his all ways posting . Well to get to the point I done Pandora he was supposed to do c6 then I do survolt and gtr I done Pandora then joined him he fought I'd be in the survolt he see my zonda and quickly left the lobby . He then went on to delete and block me . Well nut4fun I would like you to talk yourself out of this one as I have the screenshots something the last guy to call you a scammer didn't so fuc k you enjoy the Pandora you bitch be wound guys don't trust this waste man

Comments

• Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    Post the screen shots I know this guy and this doesn't sound like him.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    mmikeowingsmmikeowings Registered Users 104 Posts
    Dam bro thats the 2nd person today that whent shady...
  • Options
    cambergang27cambergang27 Registered Users 98 Posts
    thats one of my personal friends and his acc got hacked he is going to give it back and he says he really sorry that who ever hacked him took ur pandora
  • Options
    cambergang27cambergang27 Registered Users 98 Posts
    i can personal get it from him and give it back or u can get from him
  • Options
    Nut4funNut4fun Registered Users 283 Posts
    got your car back. Sorry about that , have another account and was unaware about this .
  • Options
    JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    Lol I might be new to forums but not stupid.. U don't get hacked n then are able to give cars back.. Don't cars get gone after hack hmm
  • Options
    JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    He also posted pandora up sale lmao this guy. Tht was supposedly hacked yet selling.
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    Bump don't get scammed do your research first