Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Just a little reminder. IGN: GIVE ME THE KEYS is a scammer

CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
BE CAREFUL if you add GIVE ME THE KEYS. He is a scammer. I don't think any team would want a scammer on their team. You probably won't add him anyways because he will scam you before you do. Just be careful with this guy. He didn't get his 216 cars the legit way.
Prev1

Comments

• GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I might know a player there. I'll try to let them know
    I think caged hamster is on that team if you wanna try to add him. I tried but said he was full but I know a guy who can get in contact with the leader there. As far as I know that team doesn't support scamming but I can't say for sure.
  • AbsoluteAbsolute Registered Users 82 Posts
    Just to clarify he's not with us. We accepted him because he say he turfs 80k, but once he join all he wanted was to buy cars in a very shady way. So he's long gone, sorry for what happen to you.
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Thank you for letting me know. I'll edit my post
  • SemekemolastortillasSemekemolastortillas Registered Users 6 Posts
    Another scammer is C0CHILOC0 his team is Avantech MY he scammed me for my S2k
    Thanks for all the help!!
    GIVE ME THE KEYS added me this morning and was crying because he got booted from the team! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Now he is in a team called TURFJUNKIES Anyone know a player there that can get this clown kicked??
    He actually tried to join our team. Lol we don't allow scammers
  • evoraimportsevoraimports Registered Users 197 Posts
    He just got kicked. No longer in TURFJUNKIES. Thank you all for sharing infos.
  • ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    He is now on a team called THE JUNKYARD
    Anyone on or know someone on the team THE JUNKYARD please let them know they have a scammer on their team. You guys are awesome!!!!! Thanks again.
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    junkyard leader is "cracbaby"
    coleader" prosthetic head"
  • RobachanRobachan Registered Users 51 Posts
    He tried to join our team also but joined Junkyard. Last night he was with VietNam night prior another team WTF! Glad I saw this post Kudos
  • RobachanRobachan Registered Users 51 Posts
    Now he with RDR
    Someone inform them if you know a racer! Spread the word!!!
    Now on team Q8 WOLF anyone know anybody there?
    Now on team SAVAGE ONES
    I know someone there
  • beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    jesus this dude is persistant
    Bump to alert Savage Ones!
    Let's keep this going
    Agreed. What team is this scammer on now?
    Team: YOU TO SLOW
  • Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    haha lol he is i took like 5 of his cars in pinks yesterday
    Let's warn that team so it don't get a reward either!!
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    lol he was in fast bori with me helped us get the wrx sport thought he was cool
    Well he/she is a scammer now!
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    Whats her facebook ID ? LMAO :p
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Just ran into this douche, IT was sitting in a 1622 lobby with a pagani, lmao... Still on team You To Slow - Leader : SUP3RM4N417